II

Please Note: This was made BEFORE Rise of Skywalker, some plot points do not match up with the movies.

I readied myself up with tight tan jeans and a black jacket with a white shirt. Was this what dad felt like? I laughed to myself of our resemblance and left my quarters to say goodbye to my mom. When I found her, she wore a long tan dress with her hand up. Her forehead wrinkled while she examined reports. She looked up to me and ran up to me for a hug, "Don't get in too much trouble."

She handed me a blaster, "Only use this for emergencies."

"Thank you." I smiled and left her office.

I walked towards the ship we would be flying; a small cargo ship as a disguise. I could already tell Poe was inside from the running engine. I walked inside the ship and he spun the pilot's chair around, "You ready to be my co-pilot?"

I had studied the controls for ships like these with hopes to get to fly my father's millennium falcon. I sat next to him, "Are you ready?" I nodded my head and he asked me a question, "So what exactly is this mission?"

"We visit Maz's castle and find out any information about the new enemy that is forming. They call themselves the First Order."

"Intimidating," He stated. "Since you just turned eighteen, how about we get a drink while where there."

I rolled my eyes and matched his controls to secure a safe light speed travel, "I don't like alcohol."

"Aw come on princess, you've probably only had your rich champagne." He joked around and I chuckled looking back at our orange BB-Unit who I hoped wouldn't report this to my mother.

"What about my ID, then people would know who I was." I asked.

He shrugged, "People in Takodana don't really ask for ID. Everyone stays low there. Let loose for this whole trip, it was only to get a chance to fly."

"The General would be mad." I stated.

"If she finds out." He countered,

I examined the controls as we departed out of light speed. I sighed out, "fine."

He celebrated for a second and we relaxed for a few seconds before our map told us we were close to the planet. I took the ship out of lightspeed and smoothly entered the planet with Poe's help on the landing.before preparing for a landing. We had landed at one of the platforms and I departed the ship, "I'll go pay and come back for you."

I lifted my hair into a ponytail as I walked. I felt my ring against my ear as I put up my ponytail and knew I should take it off. I pocketed the resistance ring as I approached the booth, "Twenty Four hours please."

I set down my credits and waited for change. I took in the man at the booth that looked a bit strange, almost as if he were to sell me death sticks. He had spiky silver locks and dark eyes, his skin color a light gray. "So, any new people coming in." I asked him.

He looked up to me, his brown brow lifting, "You're the only new one."

He put my change at my end and I took it before walking back to the ship. I entered, giving the credits to Poe, "Come on, we have a mission to attend to."

He closed the door behind us and we left the BB-Unit inside. I walked to the castle with Poe by my side and felt as if my father's stories were living in me.

"Don't stare at anyone, don't act like an ass, and most importantly; know how to lie." Stated Poe.

Poe walked in first and I trailed behind him, I looked around briefly but soon looked at his back. I had met Maz only a few times and looked around for her. I tapped his shoulder and he turned for me to point in her direction.