Chapter 12

Wow this actually seems sorta fast of me huh? Oh well yay its an update!! 

******************************************************************************************

I wanted to cry now, I felt so ashamed of letting this happen, but I didn't really have any other option. I could tell he was finally catching on to the fact I was covered in many more bruises as he pushed back my hair and saw the bruise markings of fingers on my neck. He lightly brushed the tips of his fingers over my throat. When he stopped that he reach for my leg pressing his palm against the sole of my shoe, I yelped in pain having the deeply bedded glass shove in further. He gently slid off my blue vans shoe and removed my small bloody sock.

"When did this happen?" Shawn breathed taking my foot into both of his hands.

"Last night." I spit out. 

I decided to watch him as he pulls a small shard out of my skin, noting his troubled expression. I gasped as he toke out a larger piece and blood ran from my foot to his hands. I began pulling my foot back and reached down grasping his arm to stop him. He looked up at me with a confused expression.

"I don't want to bleed on you." I whimper.

"I don't care about the blood, just let me get the rest of this glass out." He states beginning his work again.

After several minutes there is a small pile of bloodied glass on the coffee table. Shawn stood up and went to get the first aid kit. He wiped off the blood from my foot and the dried blood on his hands, then he cleaned my wounds and finally wrapped my foot in bandages.

"Are you bleeding anywhere else?" He asked handing me a new pair of socks.

"No." Is all I say as I change socks and put my shoes back on.

Shawn got on his knees and grabbed my other foot when he saw that there was a tiny bruise on my leg, but no blood.

He leaned up till he was face to face with me and asked, "Do me a favor?"

"Yea, what?"

"Don't freak out on me for what I'm about to do."

I give him a confused look as he pulls the rim of my shirt up bit by bit, smaller marks of purple and blue littered my waist and stomach. I accidentally shiver as he ran a hand over those places and he glances up at me before letting my shirt fall back over me. Shawn then put his hands on my hips and slightly pulled my jeans down. He pressed his thumbs into my hipbones, I felt my body stiffen at the sensation.

"He didn't..." Shawn began to ask, "take anything from you did he?"

"No."

"Then are you still...?"

"Yes Shawn, I'm still a virgin." I blurt out, tired of beating around the bush.

I watched him turn red and run a hand through his hair. He quickly changed the subject, "I'm not letting you stay with him. We're kicking him off this tour and getting him away from you. I'm going to keep you safe I promise. I won't let you be hurt again."  

I stared at him for a minute and felt my eyes start watering, he saw this then sat back on the couch pulling me into an embrace. I flung my arms around him, hanging on to him tightly digging my fingers into his shoulders as I began to cry.

It was for multiple reasons, one Jorel's abuse was finally over, I had unknowingly forgave Shawn for the past few weeks, and I felt safe for once in a long time.

He put his arms around me gently holding me to him, "I should have known he was doing this. I'm so sorry this should have never happened."

He continued to hold me as we both stayed silent and he stroked my hair every so often.