Chapter 20

I'm so excited about this one!! Gah!!

********************************************************************************

A week after my birthday I woke up curled into Shawn's side to find that he was already awake, simply staring up at the ceiling. I noticed the room was brighter than usual so I turned to look out the window, it had snowed last night which is something pretty rare for this place.

"So I have your gift now." He murmured not moving his gaze.

I sat up, looking down at him, "Really? What is it?"

He finally looked at me and shook his head, "I can't say, that'll ruin the surprise."

I let out a whine, "Well can I have it then?"

He sat up as well and said, "Maybe later. But you should get ready, my mom wants us to go have lunch with her today."

I grinned and let out a yawn before saying, "Sounds fun, okay I'm gonna go shower."

He smiled and nodded as I made my way to the bathroom. I stripped down, slightly shivering from the chill and quickly hop in the shower's heat. When I had all the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair I reached for the body soap when I heard the door creek open.

"Is that you Shawn?" I called trying to wipe the water from my eyes so I could open them. Right when I was able to see the curtain was pulled back and Shawn's bare body steps in, pressing me against the tiled wall. "Shawn, Dennis said we couldn't. He'll freak out if he finds out about this."

Shawn smirked and murmured, "Do you think I care? Just stay quiet my love."

He leaned his head into my neck, softly biting down on the skin and I struggled to breath right, "How can I when you do me this way?"

Shawn put his lips over mine, sliencing me for a moment and he let go to whisper, "Do what ever you have to do to stay quiet or at least keep it soft. Bite me if you have to."

Oh well I guess he wasn't kidding around, he really wanted me right now; that's pretty damn hot. I then decided to let go of my worries and just focused on Shawn and the idea of staying quiet.

Twenty minutes later I am finally let out  of the shower so I could dry off, my knees felt wobbly and weak now thanks to Shawn. I put on my outfit for the day, then fixed my hair and makeup. When Shawn and I finally made it to the car we were both biting back mischievous grins that we hadn't got caught. We met up with his mother at a small diner and to my surprise his sister Melissa was there too. 

"Ashley! I haven't seen you in forever!" Melissa cheered running across the parking lot to me. She almost tackled me when she got to me and it felt like she was crushing my ribs with her bear hug, which was strange since she's such a small person.

I laughed hugging her back, "Hey Melissa, I've missed you." 

"Me too! Come let's head inside and catch up a bit." She chirped with a bright smile.

Shawn's mom caught a hold of me before Melissa could drag me off. "Hey honey, how are you?"

"I'm doing great, how about you Clara?"

"Same here, now you better go with Mel before she pulls your arm off." Clara tells me with a laugh.

Melissa grinned and dragged me into the building with Shawn and Clara following behind. We all sat in a small booth and grabbed the menus on the table. I couldn't help but notice that Melissa seemed ready to bounce out of her seat. I raised an eyebrow at her abnormal hyper behavior, wondering what has her so excited.