day seven // [pucker up]*

The peeler slid over the waxy, dimpled rind with a satisfying swish, adding another wisp of sunshine yellow to the modest pile

She heard the door open with a gentle creak, and couldn't help the excitement rushing through her at the arrival of her visitor.

With spring just around the corner, Y/N had been looking forward to making her first limoncello batch of the year.. and she knew just who would make the perfect sous-chef.

"Knock knock," her neighbor said. His espresso hair was messy and tousled, instead of gelled to perfection as it normally was.

"Elijah," she smiled, wiping the lemon juice from her hands on her little pink towel. "Just give me one second."

As she moved toward the sink to wash the stickiness from her hands, she allowed herself to glance at him from the corner of her eye.

His traditional suit had been replaced with a white tee shirt that clung to his muscular torso, the cotton around his biceps stretched within an inch of its life. The wool dress pants he typically wore were substituted with a pair of blue jeans, which hung from his hips deliciously.

His perfectly chiseled jaw was covered with a fine stubble, and she had to clench her fists to resist running her fingers over it.

"My, don't we look comfortable today," she teased, enjoying the pink tinged cheeks he displayed at her observation.

"Well, you said we were going to be getting messy," he reminded her, a shy half smile playing at his pink lips.

She fought the urge to shiver at his tone. Despite their obvious attraction to one another, and the intense flirtation in which they were often engaged, neither one of them had yet to make a move.

"Yes, we certainly are," she mumured, biting her lip. "Just let me go grab the alcohol from the living room."

She stepped through the room with her hips swaying gently, and Elijah couldn't help but stare. Her Y/B/T
frame was sheathed in a dress of light pink linen, which hugged her body as if it were tailored by angels. From the cut of the completely open back, he could see that wearing a bra would be impossible. That knowledge, coupled with the soft vanilla scent of her that lingered in the air, made his cock twitch.

He took a deep breath to compose himself before she waltzed back into the kitchen, liquor bottle in hand.

"Are you ready to get dirty?" She purred, one eyebrow raised seductively, and his jaw tightened.

There was something about her that had him absolutely enraptured, and he wasn't sure how much longer he could remain a gentleman.

He cleared his throat, one hand coming up to rub the back of his neck. "Yes, I'm ready," he told her.

"Okay. Come stand right here behind me," she told him, as she sidled up to the kitchen counter.

He did as he was told, moving behind her and forcing himself to keep a respectful distance. She plucked the peeler from the counter and began to slice the peel from the lemon in bright, butter colored ribbons.