Chapter 23

Tae's POV

It's been four months and all looks quite fair if life can be fair.

I'm still with jungkook and we have grown stronger through all the hardships.

Jin and Namjoon have also been through a lot of fun adventures as they try to make the best of their relationship.  It was really funny cause Jin was more of the simple guy  and Namjoon was the king of  exaggeration but they made a great pair

Hobi has been quite good despite  not being with Yoongi ever since he got married to Kimi.  He has gone out on blind dates before but no of them went well so now he just decided to stay single for a while and work on his job and he has been true to his word

Yoongi hyung, well his life has been the most disturbing..........

Months back

No one's POV

Yoongi left Australia earlier than expected and took kimi's luggage and left with it

Once he arrived he took the first cab and rode off to his father-in-law's house and luckily his parents were also present but the sight wasn't the one he expected to find

" Please we just need to get a new contract and we will give you your desired interest "

" You are already on the verge if bankruptcy what can you offer me ?"

" Please we already our son married to your daughter without his consent and now you are just being inconsiderate. We are now family after all through our children's marriage do you really have to do this  ?"

" Yes I only wanted to gain access to a lot of good companies through your good reputation and since your son is now my son-in-law it was a direct win for me and our small company with it's faltered state you had no option and now with my company growing to new heights I completely have no use of you "

" Surely you don't need my parents anymore and that's the best news I have had ever since I got married to that slut you have to call your daughter "

They all turned towards an angry Yoongi

" Hey watch your mouth boy that's my daughter your talking  about  and she's my greatest pride and we're is she ?"

" Well to make things clear I only came here to end things between your daughter and I and I had petty reasons to do that but now you gave me the strongest reason to end everything.   Despite my parents being your oldest friends you still used them for your own gain  and you can't even be sorry for them and yet you keep on taunting them "

" It's alright Yoongi "

" No mother I have heard everything he just said and I had to watch my parents beg in front of such an excuse of a man "

" Hey! "

" SHUT UP!!!! JUST SHUT IT !!! have you no shame ? But what is the use of talking to you? you barely have any shame left in you  and your daughter is even worse and right now I have no use of her in my life and I never will  so now here is the luggage of your PRIDE  and from now on she is not a part of my and my parent's life  . I am leaving with my parents I think they have fallen at your feet for too long let's go "

Yoongi took both his parent's hands and headed for the door

" Stop right there you. You aren't divorced with my daughter yet and you have nothing against her  and you already know that with I pho e call I can bring your entire family down "

"  I can bring your daughter to court if you want and get a proper  divorce "

" You can't get one I will hire the world's best lawyer and defeat you entirely "

Yoongi walked over to him and picked up the phone that was on the table and looked something up online .

He connected to the TV via Bluetooth and played the video

Everyone in the room was shocked by what they saw 

" There are more like these all over the internet if you want I can show you more and I can bring these to court as evidence.
If you have any more questions I will give you answers to each and everyone of them and your so called PRIDE is still going at it with the men she met in Australia she will be back once she is done but I will not be there for her and whatever you want to do to my family go on I won't stop you but if you have any humanity left in you will not torment my parents anymore"

Yoongi left with his parents and went straight home

Present day....

Tae's POV

Yoongi went on with his career and left for USA under a new model agency and he made sure Hobi left the agency that belonged to his ex father-in-law and found a job for him under the agency he now worked for

Yoongi made sure his parents were stable and left  but not before he tied up all strings......

Flashback

  Yoongi's POV

I was on my way to get checked in but I still looked back just hoping for something to happen

I sighed and turned to go but ......

" Yoongi!"
I stopped dead in my tracks and turned 

" Hosoek  oh my gosh I thought you wouldn't make it "

" Really how can I not. You personally sent me a message and I couldn't just leave it hanging and I ......."

He stopped talking when I chuckled

" Sorry I talk too much....."
" When you get nervous? Yeah I know "

We both laughed like old times

" I just wanted to say good bye in person and I didn't want you to hear it from someone else "

" That's very nice of you I hope you have a safe flight and I know you will be super successful I just wish I could be there for you"

" But you have been there for me  and my life hasn't been better "

He laughed though he was on the brink of tears

We hugged tightly refusing to let the other go

" I love you so much Hosoek I can't get rid of the fact that I am leaving you  "

" No your not leaving me here your just doing something  for you and your family and I'm happy for you "

I looked into his eyes and wiped the stray tear that rolled down his face

" I love you and I won't stop saying it "

" I love you too "

I lent down and softly joined our lips

We pulled out when I heard the announcement for boarding

" Go and I will wait for you right here "

I kissed him again and I left with a heavy heart but with great hope for the future