Chapter 4

Tae's POV

I felt really bad when hyung told me about what had happened between Yoongi and himself
"Then how did you get home?" "He drove me here when I asked him to and the I left his car after saying congratulations on his marriage and then I walked away without looking back with tears in my eyes"

"As much as it hurts me to see you like this hyung I just want you to pull yourself together and take care of yourself. I can't stop you from thinking about him but don't hurt yourself and please get some rest" hosoek sighed heavily and then pulled me in a warm hug
"I don't know what has come over you but thank you for being the best lil bro in the world "
I chuckled at that and he did the same giving me a smile in the end "I have I'll go to bed now tae " "ok but have you had anything ever since you came back home " "a..Ani I was...." "Aish hyung you need to take care of yourself please " "alright get us some take out and some aspirin my head is about to explode " "sure" I said with a chuckle.

Meanwhile

Jungkook's POV

I was in my room doing my math and chemistry assignments when I heard the usual fights between my mom and dad. I never get why they do all this when they clearly have everything a normal human being could ask for but it never was that way for the, all they knew was throwing words at each other.

I concetrated on my work until I was done and that's when I realized that everything was quite again
I sighed "I guess they got tired "

I thought for a while and decided that I will have to know the main cause of these pointless arguments that happen to always take place at night.

I went into my dad's study and he looked like he was crying but over what is what I ask myself
"A...aboeji can I come in ?" "Definitely did you need anything kook?"
"Neh, why do you two fight a lot these days ?" He sighed and wiped his face "it's nothing since you can go back to bed now" "father please i....I need to know "'i will tell you you see jungkook I recently just found out that you never had a mother and that your father lied to us " "please I want to tell him myself " "it will take forever Sang Yi ""will you just tell me already " " with pleasure and the truth is that he was the one who gave birth to you and not any other woman and I am just your step mom and I don't care at all infact tonight was my last here I will be going now "

I looked at my dad who had tears rolling down his eyes but he was looking forward to down

"You can stay with your pathetic family and I will ......."

She never got to finish her sentence as she got a slap instead and then I realised it was I who gave her that slap

"Why don't you just leave then instead of reminding me what kind of a pitiful woman you are "

She only looked at me and smirked then went out I just hoped it was forever

I felt someone pull me in there arms and embraced me and knowing who it was I couldn't control the tears that flowed

"I'm very sorry I never told you about this jungkook I never wanted you to see me in the way that people did in my youth, if It makes you feel better you are free to leave me and start elsewhere and I will always support you "

I cried even harder and returned the hug "I love you my son just know that you are most precious thing to me in this world and if you want to know more about what happened then I will surely tell you " "no dad not now but I will want to know someday " "then I can I'll surely tell you" "did you love my other dad ?"
"Yes you can say I loved him too much "

I pulled away from the hug and looked at his face "that emerald green ring you wear , he gave that to you ?" " Yes It was a promise ring he gave me on our first night which ended up with having you but I don't have any regrets " he said as he wiped my tears

"I'm sorry once again I should have told you sooner " "no dad I will come to you but now I need to rest I still have school tomorrow " "arasso"

"Good night son "

I turned around and smiled at him

"I love you Dad "

Well that's all for now see you on the other side❣️❣️❣️❤️👍