Chapter 12

Tae's POV

It was a Friday and I really went to school very early just so that I could meet jungkook and talk to him before school starts.

It wasn't easy searching for him. I literally looked up and down the entire school but then I thought of something ' the music room'

I run off to the music room and luckily he was there just looking out the window with his hands in his pocket.

I walked over to him slowly as I was still unsure of what his mood was.

I reached out to touch his shoulder but he turned around and was shocked to see me right in front of the of him

" Why are you here ?" It pained me when he asked that but I saw the same expression on his face " I ...... I only wanted to see how you were doing ever since ......." " Ever since you walked out on me ? You don't have to explain anything to me "

I was at a loss for words. I felt a large chunk in my throat and I knew I would cry very soon

I only nodded and turned to leave and run off as I did not want him to see me like this

******************************

Jungkook's POV

I punched the wall when Tae run out and I was sure I saw tears in his eyes and I felt like a jerk for making him have those tears.
I wanted to be the one to wipe those tears away but instead I brought them out

I was going crazy with mixed emotions of what I should do when my phone vibrated and I answered it " Namjoon what is it ?" 
******************************

I got into class and sat on my usual desk next to Namjoon with Jimin right behind us  " you had something to say to me and I came as fast as I could. So what is it ? "

"Lisa is throwing a party and I saw the guest list " " and?" " Taehyung's name was on it "

The color drained from my face "  you can't be serious about this"
He passed his phone to me and there it was

Kim Taehyung

The very first person on the list
" This is not good at all. She's definitely planning something and I need to let him Know " " how will you do that ?"
" What "
" you haven't spoken to him in a while and you have been running away from him just so you don't have to talk to him  and now do you think he will just stop and listen to you "

I sat back down and run a hand through my hair

" I may not be the voice of reason most of the times  but right now you need to think about this "

I sighed and waited for the lesson to start 
" And did you notice that your hand is bleeding ? "
I looked at my hand  " i didn't notice it at all "
" I'm no nurse but better get that treated " " yeah " I got out and went to the nurse's office and got a bandage wrapped around my hand

As I walked back to class I thought of Tae's face in the music room and the invite he got to Lisa's party

That party will have a crusher and no one will stop me not even myself

******************************

No one's POV

The day ended without any drama and everyone left to get ready for the party