Stalker

I was looking directly at them. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing anything. They were still there. So, I decided to get up walk towards them. I unlocked the window and just stared at them. 

"Are you just going to stare or let us in...?" the one with a blue mask, gray skin and holding a scalpel in his hand, which I knew was E.J, said trailing off a bit.

"I don't blame her for staring at my beautiful face." Jeff said. He'd be smirking if he could.

"No, she's staring at how fucked up it is." the Link look alike, a.k.a BEN, said.

The last person just watched them all argue. He had a hoodie, a mask to cover his mouth, and two hatchets. One on each side, one looked new whistle the other looked old and rusted. That was Ticci Toby for sure.

I moved a bit to let Toby in. He climbed in and sat on the bed laughing at them still. He had ticks here and there. I didn't care. His ticks are what makes him Ticci Toby after all. So, after they all noticed that Toby was inside the house they were all wondering why he got to get in but not them.

When they asked why he got to get in and if they could to I bluntly said "I don't let stalkers in my house," the three looked dumbfounded whistle the other one laughed at them. "So, BEN, E.J, you two can come in." I continued.

They came in laughing at Jeff. Toby was almost dying of laughter. Jeff got pissed off. He was like "I'M NOT A FUCKING STALKER!!" Thank god my mom is a heavy sleeper.

"Okay fine I'll let you in," 

"Finally..."

"But you're still a stalker."

"..."

"It's not my fault you've shown up randomly twice. At my window."

I looked to see BEN on my phone. I snatched the phone from him. Since he was like a foot shorter then me (I'm going to make you 5'11 in this story. If you want to change it you can.), I didn't have to really worry about him getting my phone. But when I realized he was a ghost I put the phone in my pocket.

I was wondering why they were all here. I knew it had to something that the Slenderman said. So, me, being the curious person I am I asked "Why are you four here?"

"Oh, S-S-Slender wants y-you to become a c-c-creepypasta." Toby said serious with some of his ticks.