Normal

Y/N POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! My name is Y/N. Love creepypasta's. I love BEN DROWNED, Ticci Toby, Eyeless Jack(or E.J), and Jeff the Killer. But my favorite out of the 4 is Jeff. I want to meet them someday, but everyone tells me their not real.

But anyway, I'm walking to my school since it's only 5 minutes from my house. I make it to the entrance without being noticed. At least that's what I think. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around to meet Veronica (sorry if your name or your friend/relatives name is Veronica). 

"I know that you talked to my boyfriend yesterday you bitch." She said annoyingly along with Bitch No. 1 and Bitch No.2 agreeing.

I was tired of dealing with her bullying me and just tired in general. So as usual I stood up to her, but this time I punched her right in the jaw. "Fuck you bitch! He's the one who talked to me! Oh and also he tried to get me to sleep with me too!" I yelled.

I saw that she was going to say something but she was cut off by the principle. "Y/N!! GO TO MY OFFICE NOW!!" he yelled in rage.

Time skip to office

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT DID SHE DO NOW!!" my mother yelled and slurred a bit. I knew se was drunk again. She's always drunk though. 

"It wasn-" The principle cut me off. I should've known he would do that. He just needs to protect his sweet little angel Veronica. Ha! Sweet little angel my ass!

"She punched Veronica in the face when she clearly didn't do anything to Y/N ever." he lied. My mother knows he lied to. Everyone knows what happened.