Break out

Hoodie, Masky and I were currently trying to find an entrance to the prison. We saw that there was one guard by their self. I took him out. We got in and tried our best to avoid the cameras.

We got to a special cell block. Masky and Hoodie got everyone in the front out. I had to kill a couple more guards to get in another part of the cell block. I got in and let out Sally, Toby, BEN, EJ, and a couple more people. 

Now all we had to do was get out. "This is going to be so much harder to get out...." Masky mumbled to himself.

"You think?" I sarcastically replied. 

We got out with only a few problems. Once we got home I knew that we were on the news. I soon realized something. "Who got Jeff?" the two proxy's stayed quite. I raised an eyebrow at this. 

I sighed "Alright I'll go back..." As I was leaving Hoodie stopped me. "What is it Hoodie? I have to get Jeff."

Masky decided to jump in so Hoodie wouldn't have to answer. "We made a deal with Zalgo." he said like he didn't even care that he did. And that pissed me off even more. 

"And just what was this deal!?" 

"We made a deal that if he got to keep Jeff then he would give Slender back." I was going to yell at him more but Slendy walked in and stopped me from doing something. He said something I never thought he would say.

''Jeff doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is that the war between us and Zalgo has stopped.'' I just stared at him. No emotion at all came from my eyes. ''Y/N?'' he sighed and continued. ''I know that yo-'' I cut him off.

"I knew you were a ass. But not this much of one." I said still with no emotion in my eyes. I just walked out after I said that. 

That night I just lied in bed. I didn't sleep. I walked downstairs, Sally was the first to greet me. I greeted her back and I walked in the kitchen. I grabbed a waffle and ate it. 

"My waffle..." Turns out I took Toby's waffle. I took another and smiled to myself at how childish he was. I left the house and I told Jane that I was going to go out and kill. As I exit my smile turns into a frown. I sigh and start walking.

Time Skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it to the portal to the underworld. I entered the abandoned house, well what looks like it. I could tell it was very old since when I entered, there was fallen, blocked and/or cracked walls. I saw a little trap door that led to a staircase.

I went down and found the portal. I started towards it but saw two demons guarding it. I quickly hid behind a pillar that was near. I picked up a pebble and threw it as far as I could in the opposite direction from me. They followed the noise so I took the chance and jumped in the portal. 

When I got there, it was almost like I had imagined it. There was fire and demons all around, but there was one difference. There was houses and a huge palace like building. 

I walked to it. It wasn't that far from the portal. I walked in. Demons. Demons everywhere. Non of them seemed to notice me yet. 

I walked around for what seemed like hours trying to find where Jeff was. I found a huge throne with someone sitting on it. Before I could leave to go find Jeff the person stopped me. "Hey you!" He, or what it seemed like from the voice, said.

"Busy." I simply put it. That seemed to trigger him. He got up and walked to me before I could get out of the room. 

"No. You're not." He clearly did not want me to go.

We then heard Slendy's voice. ''Leave her alone Zalgo.'' he warned but in a calm voice.

"Oh? I see your back already." he smirked.

They were arguing about me. I took that chance to leave. I slipped out of the room and in to a completely different room. I saw stairs leading down. I walked down and saw cells. It was a dungeon. This 'Zalgo' guy seemed to be very into this kind of thing.

I looked in each cell. I didn't see Jeff in any of them. I walked into a different room. There was bigger cells and that made me think that the more important people were in here. I looked in each cell and there was only one left.

I looked in the cell and found the person I was looking for. "What took you so long, Y/N?" he said.

I half smiled and replied "Sorry got caught up with something." I unlocked the cell and let him out. We found our way back to Zalgo's throne room. Luck for us he wasn't there so we could just leave without being caught by him. But our luck soon went away. Once we got to the portal we saw him and Slendy.

''Sorry Y/N but we can't let you take Jeff back.'' Slendy was starting to really piss me off. I didn't say anything because I knew if I did then I would just yell at him and that would bring attention.

"I'll be taking him now..." he trailed off trying to get Jeff. 

I smacked his hands away from him and shouted "Hands off!" I swear I sounded like a yandere protecting their senpai.

Zalgo looked like he's never been hit before. "You..." He sounded pissed. I wasn't scared. Slendy looked at me surprised that I could do that. 

"Why are you looking at me like couldn't ever hit anyone?" I was very confused since I just smacked his hand away.

"Give him to me... NOW!" 

"No!" I wouldn't just give Jeff to him. I had to bring Jeff back. I had to for him.