31: Missing pieces (Prt 2)

Start from the beginning

So what am I suppose to see here now? Everywhere is cold and empty. An empty dream?

The foggy atmosphere looms around the empty street, I decide to walk forward maybe I will see something but still an ominous feeling lurks.

Suddenly a gust of wind moves swiftly past me. Like something big. I couldn't see what it was since it was too fast. Then another soon moves past me again.

Okaaayy. My legs have began to tremble. I should stop moving forward then. Maybe I should go backwards instead. I'm turning back and now facing my school building.

Odd.

How...how is my school close to the express? And it's empty and looks haunted under the gloomy foggy sky. This is a just a vision, anything can happen, right?

It's been a while since I felt fear like this. I'm trying to swallow the lump in my throat and the wade off the icy feeling crawling on my spine.

For once why can't I have a sunny, cheerful vision of good news or fortune. If I wasn't use to this already, I'd be consumed with countless episodes of anxiety disorder.

Taking in a deep breath, I'm going to see what this dark gloomy annoying vision wants me to see. I won't be scared again. No. I'm not a coward. I might be cursed, but I won't be a coward... again.

*****************

Segun

"I... I think I killed someone."

Releasing her grip on my shirt turning to face her. Her face is still downcast on the shirt, like looking at it would clear whatever images were playing in her head.

"What happened?" I don't really expect her to remember anything if she had let the beast take over. I feel some what, pity for her. "You can tell me. You know that right?"

Trust. She needs to trust me before I can help. If not, she could get anxious and turn without even realizing it

Slowly her head rises to look at me.  Warily she bit her lower lip and then she spoke. "This..this was before Mr martins death.. " she pauses, her eyes blinks twice in a confused manner. "...or was it the day Mr martins died?"  letting out a frustrated grunt.

"Okay, calm down." I'm taking her back to the sofa to sit. She grabs my arm suddenly.
"You were there. But you were a wolf and....I recognized you."

Come again?

That's not possible How can she recognize Mr.  I haven't turned in front of her before, that I know. What is she talking about?

Repeating my thought out loud,  "What are you talking about?"

"I don't remember much of that day either but actually the real thing is, I haven't turned to that wolf thingy in the last one week."

**

Bami

Still in a trance....

I haven't walked too far as I entered the school's compound. As expected, dark and chilly.  Still contemplating  if this is a vision or just some weird malfunction in this new Vision ability thingy, when I hear loud arguments. Great people. Definitely ones I might recognize.

I'm not a coward.  Taking further steps towards the argument. This is a future death vision right? But I'm halting at the Duo arguing. As if controlled,  my legs quickly takes me and hides behind a building. Luckily they didn't notice me.  Not very likely they would've felt my presence even if I didn't hide.