25. Denial of a lonely girl

Dedicated to OYEPEJU1302 💞💞
Enjoy...

Ini...

The full moon is next month...I'm here to help.

He said that last week but why does he want to help me? No No No... He is the monster in our school. He's definitely going to kill us soon.

Shrugging the image of that creature and Segun away from my head and focus on the bunch of girls jogging on the track while the boys are busy.... well, doing boys stuff.

"Jog Jog Jog ooo!!!" the female sport prefect orders louder.

My gaze soon rests on Bami and her so called bodyguard, Debbie. I'm feeling this seedling annoyance creep up from somewhere inside me. Uggh. She obviously already saw what happened and probably Knows I'm a wolf.

Wolf. Do they even exist? And why me???

I'm tired of sitting on the bench and watching people jog. I'm going for a water bottle by the water dispenser arranged beside it when suddenly an awful stench hits my nose.

What the hell is this smell? Like something...rotting .

I'm looking around if anyone can smell it too but it seems it's just me.

"Did something die?" murmuring my thought out loud, when a girl comes to take a drink of water beside me but she pauses and looks at me.

For a second I thought she was going to say something annoying as all the girls do whenever they see me pass by or in the dinning hall. Ever since I came back from my dramatic brush from death, I have been called various names and it's so annoying they think I can't hear them. Idiots.

My brows furrow at the girl beside me who hasn't removed her eyes from me. I don't think she's in my grade either. "Can I help you?"

Suddenly in that moment expecting her to respond, Her eye balls turn pitch black completely and an evil horrific smile grows on her face as she opens her mouth.

"He is coming for you."

Just like that, in a snap second she's back to normal and taking her drink of water and leaving back to her group as if nothing just happened.

Da'fuxk?? Stumbling backwards at what I just saw.

"Are you okay? "

I'm quickly turning to see who stopped my fall.

"Are you okay? " Bami asks again looking around for what could have frightened me.

"I'm fine." my tone is sharp, shrugging her hand away from me.

"Oh okay. I just thought you saw something frightening." she gives a stiff smile before going for the water dispenser to pour herself a cup.

Did she see it too?

No she couldn't have. She only sees visions in her dreams not like she sees supernatural things physically.

Uggh why am I believing in this supernatural nonsense anyway.

I'm a monster.

Ah yes... That demonic creature did something to me. Now,.... I'm all alone.