Chapter 11

A/N: Hello my little matches!! So in case you can't tell, I may be rushing some of these characters and how fast they are moving. But I promise it is for a reason. I plan on making this book SUPER long, so don't worry. Every dirty secret, every backstory, every broken heart.... They will be in this book.

Now, as a try at a good wattpad writer (Drumroll please) MY FIRST DEDICATION!!! Go check out 3rd wheel by ladydragyn who helped me move past my writing anxiety! ALSO, if anyone is questioning the two different eyes colors from the prologue and chapter 1, I have a plan. It will be explained.

Pic of the new covenate, Klayten. Song because the JONAS BROTHERS ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TERRAK DAMN YOU RAYNA!!!" Jaexon screams as she steals the last bit of his peach. She giggles, saying back: "You should eat more pineapple anyway. Wouldn't want you to be unready for your partner!" She shrieks as Jaexon blushes red and starts chasing her. "I am perfectly ready!" he screams as she flips off a tree over him, causing him to run facefirst into it.

I flinch, jostling Raedon as he has his arm around me while he is flipping through a grimoire to see if there is a spell to make our traveling easier. He sends me a side glance, looking through his bangs at my blushing face. "Sorry, Da-- Raedon." He straightens up a little at what I was about to say, but shrugs, "Not a big deal babe. I think I found a spell."

I straighten up at this. Everyone, here. NOW. I send through the telepathic link. I then transfrom the small table I created and make it into a large circular table, also creating seats for the other 5. They all appear from different spots of the woods surrounding us, Rayna thrown over Jaexon's shoulder, Ollie and Ly holding hands and Dravus dropping out of a tree.

After everyone has taken a seat, Raedon speaks: "I found a spell in this grimoire from one of the towns we went through in Witch Country." I nod, "Which would explain why I wouldn't know it." (HA suck it plothole finders!) Raedon speaks again, "Exactly. It allows for quick and silent movement for those of us who aren't vampires or witches with stealth abilities in their blood."

I am pulled into a vision from Erion, who was lookout with Dravus since they have the best senses. He showed me the giant eagles heading our way, before screeching and taking off. I cast a spell to enlarge Erion before returning to my own mind. "Giant eagles are attacking." I say quickly.

"Lyreah, Jaexon, give me some serious defenses. I want walls that only Dravus and I can climb in case there is anyone with them. Speaking of which, Raedon, Rayna and I will send our familiars to search in case there are enemies on the ground. Rayna, use your telekinesis to create cover from above. I don't want to be found until we are ready."

Everybody races to start their tasks. Oleander walks up to me. Before he can speak, I do: "Ollie, you are front lines. Your invisibility is our only surprise for these bitches until I create some golems. See if Dravus can throw you, and if he can't, then I guess you will have to use air boosts." He nods before summoning twin shortswords and becoming invisible.

"Rayna, I want a mental ping for where Oleander is. If he gets hit by one of us, we are doomed." She nods before continuing to use her telekinesis to move tree branches overhead. I concentrate, moving into Erion's brain to see he has taken down about 3 eagles but is badly wounded. I will him back to normal size and call him to me.

As I return to my mind, Erion lands on my shoulder. I quickly cast a healing spell beofre sending him back to his lookout position. Everyone, three screeches means they are three trees away. How are preparations? Raedon responds first, Our familiars are back and we have some golems coming from the same direction as the eagles.