Chapter 2

A/N: Nick Jonas as Raedon. You will get why this song fits as soon as you read the chapter. Also, feel free to comment on my story, my little matches! Love you all!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raedon....

As I stood there with my mouth hanging open like a fish, he smirked and greeted both me and my mother in our native language.

Why does it sound so much hotter when he speaks it? I thought as he started to move closer to us. "What can we do for you, Raedon?" My mother asked.

As he launched into why he was here, I was scanning him. His tanned muscular body, with his short hair, his rugged beard, his chocolate-brown eyes that made me feel drawn to him, almost as if I were under a spell. Eyes that were looking intently at me as if he asked me a question....

Oh shit! What did he say? I slowly stuttered out, "I'm sorry, w-what did you s-say?" He chuckled as he asked again, "See something you like?" As he repeats himself, his kissable lips turned themselves into a sexy smirk that I swear could turn me to mush.

"Sorry, I was pulled into a vision by Erion. I did not mean to stare at you. You just happened to be there." I said apologetically. I almost pouted when his smirk turned into a frown. But why is he frowning?

"As much fun as it is to watch you turn my son to pudding, why don't you ask him what you really asked the first time?" my mother interjected.

As we both blushed, I rushed to say, "I was not turning into pudding!" She chuckled and motioned for Raedon to ask his question.

"Would you mind if I escorted you to the palace? And, no, not as your bodyguard. Everyone in the coven is well aware of your skills. It would be as an official ambassador so that way you can get through the werewolf, vampire and human territories without any issues." He looked at me with something in his eyes that I could not describe. All I know is that I could not say no.

"I would be extremely grateful. However, I think we should plot a course that does not take us into their capitals, seeing as how word will travel fast the minute we enter the first town we come across," I said logically.

Both my mother and Raedon nodded their heads. "I agree completely. You two can use the war hut since it has the biggest maps. Just remember, not going to their capitals does not mean you will not encounter royalty. Be careful what you say, especially around werewolves."

"Thank you Mom. Raedon, did you want to plan before dinner, or would you like to wait til tomorrow? We are not leaving for a few days because the alchemists and blacksmiths need sometime to prepare everything." I asked seriously.

Raedon paused for a moment, almost as if surprised I would ask him what he wanted. "I will do whatever it is you feel right, Coven Prince. It is your journey, I am just there to make it easier for you."

I swear, sometimes I wish I was not the High Priestess' son. "Since you are going along, I would like to work around any other plans or activities you may have. Is there anything else you are doing before dinner or tomorrow?" I asked politely

He smiled gently. "No, Coven Prince. I figured we would spend most of the time preparing, so I cleared any and all plans or activities that were not necessary. I am completely at your beck and call..."

My mother coughed quietly, as if letting us know she were still there. "For preperations, that is." He hastily added.

"Well, I am quite hungry, and, frankly, have had enough social interaction to make me want to curl up in a corner for eternity. So, I say we start planning our route tomorrow, and continue training and such until we leave. Sound good to you, Mother?" I asked, acknowleging her presence.

"That sounds fine to me. Raedon, dear, I need to make sure there is enough food for tonight. Mind escorting Lukas to his tent to get changed?" She asked with a glint in her eye. What are you up to mother?

"I would be most honored. Please, do not let us keep you." He said compliantly. "Thank you very much, dear Raedon. Lukas, I expect you in something so fabulous, that it almost matches your sexuality." She said commandingly.

I blushed redder than the strawberries I ate for breakfast. I answered, "Yes, Momma." Raedon chuckled as the High Priestess walked away.

~~~~~On the way to Lukas' tent~~~~~

As we walked side by side silently, I could not help but let my thoughts wander to the 22 year old beside me that I have had a crush on for so long.

I swear, if I had not just had myself embarrassed, I would say something super witty to try to get him to laugh.

I thought about all the times in the past that we had hung out together, and chuckled as some of the funnier ones came to mind.

"And what is amusing, Coven Fa---, I mean, Prince?" I swear, I am going to rip his tongue out, I thought as I turned to look at my archnemesis, (overdramatic, but necessary) Solamen, who was followed by the other teenage bigots of the coven.

"Remembering all the times I kicked your ass with your family weapon." I replied with a smirk. Raedon started to cough to coverup the laughing fit he was having.

Solamen growled, "Just because you have beat me a couple of times does not mean you are better." He started forward with his lackeys but was met with the sight of Raedon's canine familiar, Kaisen, and Frelza.

Raedon walked up to pet Kaisen and said, "I would not start a fight you and your lackeys can not win Solamen." He then took his attention from Kaisen and sent a dark glare at the group.

I also stepped forward and put my hand out. Solamen gasped. "You would not dare summon a weapon in the middle of the village!" I started cackling.

"Come on, Sol! We both know I am one of the only people that would get away with it." I said confidently. His lackeys turned and ran while he stared in fear at my outstretched hand. "BOO!!" I yelled as I flicked my wrist.

He screamed and bolted. Raedon and I started laughing as he ran away. "Would you have actually summoned a weapon?" Raedon asked as we walked toward my hut again.

I looked at him and shrugged. "I probably would have just made a void to make it look like I was if he had stayed any longer." God, why did Raedon's glare turn me on so much? Thank you, cloaks!

"Well, here we are, Coven Prince. Do you need me for anything else before I depart?" Raedon asks cordially. I turn away and blush at the images of him "helping" with my clothes.

"No, Raedon. That will be all. Thank you for escorting me and for helping with Solamen. I greatly appreciate it." I said, still not looking at him. He takes my chin between his finger and thumb and makes me face him.

"It was my honor, my Prince." he says as he lightly grazes his lips over my cheek. "Anytime you need me, I will be there." he whispers in my ear before turning and walking back towards the dining area.

Fuck!!! Why is he so hot?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know I already had a note at the beginning of the chapter, but I wanted to promise that this not a rushed love book. There are still 3 other guys, and Lukas has known Raedon since he was a small child, so it will be slow burn. Also, I need ideas for who to use to represent a dark-skinned human, a light-skinned vampire, and a tan werewolf. So please, comment or send me a message! Love you my matches!!!