Chapter 7

A/N: Hi my little matches!!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. I promise we will get to the others eventually but there is so much story I have to set up for, but we are starting the first part of the journey in this chapter, so YAY!! Also, if anyone would like dedications, I would appreciate a comment and a vote. However, I will only be able to do so much. I love you guys!! xoxo Pic of smexy Oleandor *waves hand in face*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

I have never screamed so loud. Not even when I first had this nightmare. I immediately recoiled when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped out of my bed and spun around, aiming a kick where I knew the person was. They caught my foot and spun me back around. I smirked, using the momentum to throw a punch. They deflected it with a palm strike.

"LUKAS!" I froze as I recognized the voice. "Raedon? What the FUCK?" I shouted softly, realizing it is the middle of the night. I also realized I only had pajama bottoms on, which immediately made me blush a dark red. "After you finished your story and we kissed, you leaned against my chest and fell asleep. So, your mother said I could stay. I went to try to sleep in the guest room, but you would not let me leave. You would not even let me go long enough to change." he chuckles out.

I blush even darker and cover my chest with my arms. Raedon just smirks and grabs my arm, pulling me back on the bed. He puts my head against his chest, and I blush the hardest I ever have. He just chuckles again and sticks his nose in my hair. I giggle a little at the feeling, then snuggle up to him, closing my eyes. "Good night, Rae."

"Good night, my prince."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING:

"LUKAS!!!!" I hear my girl best friend, Lyreah, (pronounced leer-ah), scream before she barges in to see me snuggled up to Raedon. I slowly open my eyes and groan. "Really, Lyreah? I was trying to sleep beside my boyfriend." I hear Rae whine out before he squeezes me towards him. I just blush as Ly squeals.

"Ly, shut up and go downstairs. We will be down in a minute." I order with a fierce glare in her direction. She squeals again before taking off downstairs. I sigh and rest my arm on my head as I turn on my back. Raedon chuckles lightly and nuzzles my neck. I giggle and stand up, immediately getting a low growl from Raedon.

"Come on, Rae. You know she will come back if we do not hurry." I say as I wave my hand, changing my pajama pants into a pair of nice fitting black leather pants, putting on a tight t-shirt with my favorite black leather jacket over it. "Mmm, keep dressing like that and she will get a nice look at what you look like under---" Mom clears her throat as she opens my door.

I blush deep red as Mom just gives a bored glance between me and Raedon. Raedon smirks and stands up, still in his clothes from yesterday. He flicks his wrist and immediately changes into a pair of light denim jeans, with a light blue tight shirt and a matching light denim jacket. I check him out as Mom starts to speak.

"Breakfast is ready and it looks like Lyreah is going to eat it all." I immediately grin wickedly and snap my fingers. I hear a scream of annoyance come from Lyreah as she realizes she can not move. "On our way, Mom." I say with the wicked smile still on my face. Raedon comes over and pulls me into a heated kiss. "I love it when you are wicked like that."

We make our way downstairs and I can't help but giggle at the sight of Lyreah with her arms stuck in the air where I froze them with a little bit of time manipulation. She turns her head to glare at me as she gestures with her head at the other person standing in the kitchen. I look at them and immediately freeze.