Chapter 16

" D-Dallas please! I-I need to do this!" I whined.

I am currently gripping the hem of his jeans, begging to take them off. It's been a few months since I've came home and it's all been good. I've stuck with Dallas through everything. I didn't do anything without him. I never left his side, and he never left mine. We got to work about an hour ago and I managed to turn him on. We haven't had any sexual interactions because of my health. Sometimes I'd ' accidentally ' turn him on and he'd have to leave the room. He wouldn't let me help him. And now, we are in the room that he called his, in the back of the bar. I remember having sex for the first time with him in here. Nothing has changed.

".. Fuck!... Alright.. Go ahead.. " He spoke.

I took the chance and quickly unbuttoned his pants. I slid them down, leaving him in his boxers. It was quite obvious that he was fully erect. I licked my lips and slid his boxers down, setting his dick free. This is going to sound weird, but it was beautiful. It's been so long. I needed to do this.

I grip his dick roughly, causing him to moan. I lick the tip slowly, looking up at him. His face was red from blushing. I love it. I was on my knees, just tall enough. Then without a warning, I shove his dick in my mouth. I slowly start to bob my head, earning a few swear words from Dallas. I suck him roughly while doing so.

" J-Jax.. Faster.. Please.. ~" He moaned.

I did as I was told and bobbed my head faster, just starting to deep throat him.  He moaned again. Within a split second, he. Was out of my mouth. I look up at him.

" Take your pants off. Now. " Dallas spoke.

I did as I was told and slipped my pants off. He pulls me up off my knees and pushes me towards the bed. Dallas turns me around and pushes me over. I nearly fall face first into the bed. Only from my waist up is on the bed, while the other half is not. Dallas pulls my boxers down. I turn my head and face the wall, unable to see him. He walks away and I hear him grab something. He walks back over to me.

" Can I tie you up? I won't make it too tight. " He asked.

I nod my head and I feel Dallas crab my wrists, tying them behind my back. The rope I'm guessing, wasn't tight enough.

" Tighter. Make it tighter. "  I mumbled.

I feel the role be tightened and I nod my head again. Dallas spreads my legs slightly and grabs my hips. I feel him place his throbbing dick at my entrance. He slowly pushes himself in. I wince slightly. He stops his movement. It takes a moment before I nod my head, signaling him to continue to move. He stops when he is fully inside of me. I try to hold in a moan but I fail miserably. Dallas chuckles and leans down to my ear.

" Don't hold in those moans. Let me hear them~ " He whispered.

Chills go through my body and I shutter. Dallas moves his hips, pulling out of me completely. I whimper.

" D-Dallas.... " I whined.

Dallas then shoves himself inside of me quickly and hard. I moan loudly, shoving my face into the bed right after. I can feel the blood rushing to my face. I feel Dallas place one hand on my lower back, and the other still on my hip. He pulls himself out of me again, and then slammed himself back in.

" Fuck..!! " I moaned.

I arched my back slightly as he slowly continued to push himself in and out of me. I feel Dallas pull out of me completely again and I feel him move away from me. I whimper at the loss of his presents behind me. I shift slightly. I feel Dallas remove the rope from my wrists and flip me over, pushing me further on the bed. I grip my shirt as I watch him take off his. His eyes meet mine and I blush more than I already am. Dallas throws his shirt on the floor and crawls on top of me. He grabs my shirt and pulls it off of me, exposing my scared chest and stomach.

He leans down and kisses my chest gently, slowly moving down to my stomach. My breathing quickens and I arch my back slightly again. I can feel him smirk against my skin. I moan as he bites my skin, sucking slightly. Dallas pulls away from my skin and wraps my legs around his waist. He leans in and kisses me passionately while positioning himself once again.

He slowly pushes himself in. I moan into the kiss, not pulling away. I grip the bed sheets as he slowly thrusts in and hot, getting slightly faster. He pulls away from the kiss, a string of saliva attached to both our mouths. He then attacks my neck biting and sucking. His thrusts become harder and faster.

" D-Dallas.... Bite me.. Please..! " I begged.

He bites my neck gently. I whimper. He knows what I want. He knows I want to be like him. Dallas bites down with a little more force. I can feel the blood running down the side of my neck and on to the bed. Dallas didn't stop thrusting. 

" I-Im close... In or out baby..? " He asked me.

I quickly respond. " In! Please Dallas! Cum inside of me.. "

Dallas thrusts one last time and cums inside of me.

" Fuck..!" he moaned.

I feel myself release right after him,  all over his stomach and mine. My breathing was rapid and so was his. He pulls out and lays on top of me, not even bothering to clean up.

" Dallas... " I said softly.

He looks up at me, " Yeah?"

I stare at the ceiling, still panting.

" Make me like you.. Please. I want to be like you.. " I said below a whisper.

He tensed up. I could tell he really wasn't expecting me to ask this now. But it's true. I want to be like him. I want to be able to take care of myself without having to depend on someone else to do it. I feel weak, and I don't want that anymore. The thought of having someone protect me for the rest of my life because I'm weak doesn't satisfy me or make me happy.

Dallas sighs, " Fine... But only because I can see why you want me to. "

I blushed. I forgot he could read my thoughts. Oops.

" I don't have to bite you. I could just use a syringe to inject it in you. " he said.

My body went stiff at the word syringe. The memories of being poked with those and going completely numb, only to feel the pain later on hit my hard. I shake my head violently.

" Please don't use that...! " I said, nearly yelling.

He nods his head and leaned in close to my neck. I feel him sink his teeth into my skin. My body jolts at the sudden feeling. It was slightly painful, but not. He stayed like the for a few moment before pulling away from my skin, licking up the blood. He kisses me gently.

The day went on with him telling me to be careful around everything and that my hearing and eyesight may change. He kept me close by his side, making sure to check up on me and seeing if I was okay. Me becoming what he is came sooner than I expected. And I was alright with that. Just not ready for what my future holds for me.....

___________