Chapter 1

" Come on Jax, you got to learn to have fun! " My best friend Aidan said.

" Being here in this..this...i dont know What this is. But being here just isnt something I like to do." I say pointing to the bar filled with people.

" Oh come on! You'll find a man out there!" He shouted over the loud music.

This is not how I want to find a guy. Not at all. This is all just too much. The drinking, the dancing, the loud music, it just isnt what I like.

" Hey Aidan, I'm gonna go. Thanks for bringing me along. " I spoke.

Aidan gave me a look of sadness. He really wants me to stay. I really don't. We both said our goodbyes and I started walking towards the exit.

I was deep in my thoughts when all of a sudden I bump into someone. I brase myself for the impact with the floor. It never came. I unsheild my face and my eyes are met with a pair of really, really pretty blue eyes. My eyes widen and I begin to apologize.

" I am so sorry! I was stuck in my thoughts and didnt see where I was-" I was stopped in mid sentance with him pressing his finger against my lips.

I blush a slight pink. He smirks. Oh God. My knees feel weak.

" No need to apologize." He said. His voice deep. So hot.

I take a minute and look at his features. His hair was sticking on end in a very attractive way, it wasn't short, but it wasn't long either. It was in between. He has a sharp jaw line that just makes me want to fall to my knees, his lips, oh so kissable. Fuck. Hes so hot. I need to go before anything happens.

"I-I need to get going... I told my friend I was leaving.." I stuttered.

He puckered his bottom lip out. Hes pouting. Awe!

" So soon? This night could get a whole lot better if you stay." He said with a smirk.

This is turning me on. Now I really have to go. All of a sudden, he pulls me close to his body. My chest collides with his...kinda. I'm super short compared to him. I'm sure he can feel my excitement now. This causes me to blush more. His smirk grows. He chuckles deeply.

" I see you are enjoying this. How adorable."

Oh my... This is going to kill me. He then takes his hand, which is in the middle of my back, and began to move it down. My stupid ass, grips his jacket. I didnt even know I was holding on to him. He stops what hes doing and leans down into my ear.

" If you really have to go, I guess you can. " He whispered seductively, kissing my neck afterwards.

" Y-Yeah" I barely got out.

Within two seconds, he was pulled away from me. He winks at me, " See you soon Love."

He then leaves me here, still bright red and turned on. That was something else. I snapped out of my thoughts and ran out of the bar. I speed walk to my black dodge charger and I get in. I really need to fix my problem. Ugh! I cant do it here! I have no choice though. This sucks. I could just wait it out but I dont want to. I sigh and unbutton my pants. I can't believe I'm doing this.

A while later, I'm on my way back to my dorm. I feel a lot better. Soon enough I'm back at my dorm. I walk up to my dorm room and walk in. Aidan is here. What? He looks up at me and he has the look of worry written across his face.

" You left an hour before I did. An hour and I was here before you were. Where the fuck did you go?!" He shouted.

I blushed at the thought of what had happened. Should I tell him? No! I shouldn't! I sigh and just walk to my room and I sit down on my bed.

" Some guy walked up to me with your phone and handed it to me. I had no way to contact you! Do you know how worried I was?!"

Oh my, hes mad. And my phone?! I didn't even....wait! That guy took my phone. It was in my back pocket and when he moved his hand down....he took it! Sneaky bastared.

" M-my phone? I had it with me I thought." I lied kinda.

Aidan shook his head and handed me my phone. I look at it for a second. That guy did something to it. I know it. I thank Aidan and he just walks away. I sigh. I turn over in my bed and notice as I turn on my phone and unlock it, my contacts were open. I read the contact.

' Dallas Grey'.