Chapter 10- By my side

- Long Chapter 💞

Just Because I Was Pregnant Did Not Mean That I Had To Look Any Kind Of Way. I Still Wore My Cute Clothes And Kept My Hair And Nails Done. I Was No Baby-mama. I Am A Fiancée And My Child's Mother. Today I Go And Get My Third Official Ultrasound But This Time Siah Is Taking Me. (Finally So That I Don't Have To Drive) He Literally Took Off Of Work So That He Could Come With Me To The Doctor. Yo, I Dead Ass Love My Fiancée To The Moon And Back And Then Back Around Again. He Has Made My Pregnancy So Far As Amazing As Possible. He Rubs My Feet When They Hurt, He Massages My Butt And My Back When It Hurts. He Holds My Hair, Rubs Circles In My Back ,And Makes Me A Glass Of Water When I'm Sick In The Morning Throwing Up Everywhere. Ugh Life Is Good. I Couldn't Ask For A Better Guy.

"Bae, is this the right place ??" Siah asked me with a mouth full of now and laters

"Yes. Park as close as you can to the entrance please" I grumbled

My Back And Feet Hurt So Bad With All Of This Extra Weight And Pressure On It From My Recent Baby Weight/Weight Gain.

"Gotcha" he replied back swallowing the chewed up candies

He Parked In The Free Parking Space Right Next To The Handicapped Area Which Was Gladly Right In Front Of  The Women's Center.

Siah Got Out And Rushed To My Side To Open My Door For Me.

"Why thank you my love" I gushed giving him a toothy smile

"Anything for the most beautiful lady in the world"

He Bowed Jokingly As If I Was Royalty. I Blushed And Pushed His Shoulder Playfully. We Walked Hand In Hand Into The Women's Center. I Checked In And We Sat In The Waiting Room Waiting For My Name To Be Called.

Siah Rubbed My Belly Knowingly As I Closed My Eyes And Took A Long Deep Breath From The Pain In My Back And Feet Being Lifted As I Sat.

"Cataleena Waters-Rhodes" A nurse called from the doorway to the back

Siah Helped Me To My Feet And I Wobbled To The Back With Him At My Side The Entire Way. I Was Weighed And Had My Blood Pressure Taken. All Of The Good Stuff And Then Directed Into One Of The Patient Rooms.

"The sonographer will be with you shortly" the nurse smiled as she left

Siah Sat Across From Me In One Of The Empty Chairs While I Wait On The Bed.

"How do you feel baby??" He semi-whispered

"I'm okay, just not prepared to feel this cold jelly they use on me to see the baby" I said shivering thinking about it

As If On Cue, The Door Opened Revealing A Tall Short Haired Blonde Woman. She Had In Tow The Ultrasound Machine And The Tools Alike.

"Hello, I'm Jane. I will be doing your ultrasound for you today." She said setting up the machine

"Sounds good" I said softly

"Could you lay back for me love" she said pulling on some gloves and grabbing her wand

She Squeezed A Little Of The Cold Jelly On My Stomach And I Shuddered At The Coldness.

She Placed The Wand At The Base Of My Stomach And Started To Move It Around.

"Ahh there we go" she said in one breath

She Hit A Button On The Machine And The Room Was Filled With A Strong Loud Heartbeat.

I Smiled At Siah Who I Hadn't Noticed Was At My Side. He Took My Hand In His As He Stared At The Monitor With A Crooked Smile.

"That's daddy's boy" he said proudly giving my hand a squeeze