Prologue

MY BOOKS ARE IN DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEWS. JUST A PRE WARNING IF YOU EVER GET CONFUSED ‼️

Also I Wrote This Book When I Was Just Barely Turning 17 So There's Some Mistakes Here And There. I Rewrite And Add Things From Time To Time As Needed.
________________________________

Cataleena-

This Was It.

The Moment I Had Been Waiting For. "Línco Modeling" Was Written In Bold Cursive Letters Across The Top Of  The Entrance.

I Was Finally Going To Pursue My Life Long Dream, My Modeling Career.

My Palms Were Sweating Like Crazy When I First Arrived, But I Managed To Smile When Necessary.

"Soo .."

" Cataleena, Cataleena Waters " I managed with a small smile.

"So Cataleena Have You Ever Modeled Before" the small Latina by the name of Kamron asked skeptically

I cleared my throat quickly and answered with a soft "No"

"Hmm" she hummed

"Stand" she said sharply.

I Stood.

"Now Turn" she said.

I Did A Full 360 Turn.

"Hmm .. I Like Your Style. I'll Tell You What, I'm Gonna Think It Through And I'll Give You A Call To Let You Know If You Have The Job" She said with what seemed to be a genuine smile.

"Okay Thank You Ma'am" I said kindly grabbing my belongings

As I Got Back To My Car I Breathed In The Fresh Morning Air And Breathed Out A Sigh Of Relief.

I Couldn't Wait To Get Home And Change Into Something More Comfortable.

The Morning Air Made My Hair Dance In The Wind. I Enjoyed The Fresh Air Hitting Against My Face And The Familiar Scenery As I Made My Way Home.

My House Wasn't As Big As A Mansion But It Wasn't As Small As A Normal House Either.

It Was Big Enough For A Living Room, An Exercise Room, A Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms With Bathrooms, A Garage And A Basement.

I Lived Alone With My Australian Shepherd Railynn. I Got Him When He Was Just A Baby He's Been My Rock Ever Since.

I Got Home At Around 10:45 a.m. I Changed Into Some Sweatpants And A T-shirt.

"Railynn Buddy It's Time For Breakfast" I yelled throughout the house. He barked loudly to let me know he heard me and pounded down the staircase.

"Railynn Don't Break The Stairs Silly Dog" I said and laughed when he came jogging in the kitchen with his tongue hanging out of his mouth sideways. He had been up to something.

"Beef Or Tuna" I held up both bags of dog chow I had gotten yesterday at the pet store. He barked then jumped up and hit the beef bag.

"Beef It Is Then Buddy" I pulled out his food and drink bowls from the bottom cabinet and filled them.

"There's Your Breakfast And Now To Get Me Something" I decided on a simple bowl of cinnamon flavored oatmeal.

I Grabbed A Blanket And The Remote And Watched T.v As I Ate. They Were Really
Cutting Up On Black Ink Crew. I Honestly Don't Like Caesar.

I Finished My Oatmeal And Decided To Take Railynn For A Walk Since I Wasn't Sleepy.

I Would Say I Lived In A Pretty Nice Neighborhood It Wasn't The Clichè "Rich White People Neighborhood" But It Was Simply A Nice Neighborhood.

We Walked A Few Blocks But Then It Seemed Like Railynn Got A Little Dehydrated (And Maybe I Was Too Just A Little Bit) So We Headed Back Home.

I Speed Walked The Rest Of The Way Home.

I Took Out The Pitcher Of Water And Poured Some Into A Glass For Me And Then Some Into Railynn's Bowl.

I Was A Bit Tired After The Long Walk So I Locked Up The House And Decided To Take A Nap.

Railynn Got On His Little Bed Doing The Little Trick That Dogs Do Before They Lay Down, I Got Back On The Couch And Was Out Like A Light.

A/N This Is My First Book 😜 So Y'all Show Some Love Ya Know Vote Comment Allat Good Stuff 🙃💙