Chapter 4- This Is Reality

Cataleena-

"Hello lovely" Kamron said smiling as she grabbed both of my hands rushing me into my dressing room.

"You have 5 Minutes to get dressed in that" she pointed at the lone clothes hanging on the clothing rack. "..and back on set because we're going to the beach for the shoot" she said rushing back out the door closing it swiftly behind her.

I Looked At The Clothes. It Was A Black Two Piece Swimsuit & A Copper Brown Tank Top Followed By A Blue Jean Skirt To Go Over The Swimsuit I'm Assuming. I Got Dressed In The Swimsuit And Looked In The Mirror.

"Not Bad" I smirked. Pulling On The Tank Top And Skirt I Slid My Flip Flops Back On And Headed Back To The Set.

"Cataleena Darling You Look Gorgeous" Kamron praised as I emerged. I smiled lightly and uttered a small "Thank You"

"Now You Will Be Following My Driver Donovan To The Beach Everything Is Already Set Up And Ready To Go" she clapped and smiled I guess telling me she was done talking and we could go now.

I Grabbed My Keys Out Of My Pocket Unlocking My Car Door And Pulling Up Behind Donovan And Kamron. Donovan Was Kamron's Driver/Bodyguard Not To Mention He Was HUGE Not Fat But Tall And Buff. I Don't Know Why She Hired One And It's None Of My Concern.

•••••••••••••••••••

When We Got There Everything Was Already Set Up But The Photographer Hadn't Arrived Yet So I Decided To Take A Walk On The Beach. After A While I Turned Around And Headed Back To The Set. When I Got Back Kamron Looked Anxious.

"Cataleena where were you" she threw her hands up in exasperation

"The Photographer Wasn't Here Yet So I Decided To Take a Walk ,Sorry" I said slowly

She sighed. "It's fine he's here now so come on" she walked off. I followed. This time there were two photographers. One was white and had a very short beard and was taking pictures of another model, she was a short Latina with long hair and hips for days. The other Photographer was turned around so I couldn't see him but he had a LOT of curly hair. I walked up to the set and he finally turned around fumbling with his camera. Is that Siah ??

"Siah ??" I meant to say but came out as more of a question.

He looked up and smirked. "Surprise"

I Was Shocked

I Was Shocked. I Knew He Said He Had To Work But I Didn't Know He Was A Photographer And Especially Didn't Know He Worked Here !!

I Must've Been In Thought A While.

"Soo are we gonna do the shoot or .. ??" He asked throwing his camera from hand to hand.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts.

"Yea sorry so how are we starting this" I said looking at all of the equipment.