Chapter 3- Getting The Job And..My Brother ??

Jeremiah 👆🏽

Cataleena-

I Got The Job !!
When She Called Me This Morning And Told Me I Had The Job I Got So Excited I Called Siah And Told Him To Meet Me For Coffee So I Can Tell Him About It.
Surprising Right ?? Heck I Surprised Myself Too. I Got Dressed In A Short Cute Summer Dress Because It Was Super Hot Today !! Like What The F ?? And Did My Makeup Looking Bombb As Usual.

I Fed Railynn And Was On My Wayy.

•••••••••••••

When I Got There He Was Sitting In The Booth Looking All Scrumptious

Ughh The Things I Would Do To This Mann. Lord Forgive Me For My Sins.

"Hey Beautiful" he peered up at me so intimately it made my stomach do flips. If I didn't take a seat soon I was gonna melt like butter.

"Hello" I smiled politely as I took my seat across from him slowly So my Dress wouldn't rise above my thighs. (I Hate When That Happens 🙄)

"So what was soo important as you were saying on the phone" he asked taking a drink of his coffee. Even the way he drinks is sexy.

"Well the female owner of Línco Modeling called this morning and told me I had the modeling job !!" I beamed as the waiter sat my piping hot coffee down on the table.

He smiled his award winning smile.

"That's great you have the figure for it" he said gesturing to my body with his eyes

"I guess so.." I blushed fiercely toying with the handle of my coffee cup.

"I start tomorrow at 2 she said something about a simple photo shoot" I said blowing my coffee and taking a small sip.

"Hmm" he said seeming to be in thought

"What is it" I asked crossing my hands on the table now intrigued

He shook his head. "Nothing" and finished off his coffee.

"I have to go get ready for work" he said pulling out some money and placing it on the table for his coffee

"I'll text you later on" he said kissing me on the cheek

I blushed fiercely "Okay"

I Finished Up My Coffee And Headed Home.

••••••••••••••••••

When I Got Home ,There Was A Car Parked In The Driveway. I Was Skeptical About Getting Out Because Well There Is An Unknown Car Parked In My Driveway !! Automatically My Mind Went To Railynn And I Dashed Out Of The Car I Had To See If He Was Okay. He Was My Best Friend After All.

I Grabbed My Keys Out Of My Purse As Quick As I Could And Unlocked The Door. I Dropped My Jaw And Purse At The Sight Of My Brother Sitting On My Couch With A Huge Smile On His Face. He Stood When He Saw The Look On My Face I Kicked Off My Flip Flops And Ran And Hugged Him As Tight As My Little Arms Would Let Me. I Shed Some Big Fat Tears And Spoke Through Sobs.

"It's been so long Jer" I sniffed

"I know sis I missed you too" He hugged me even tighter.

In Case You're All Wondering What ?? How ?? Why ?? When ?? Who ?? I'll Explain.

Jeremiah Is My Older Brother , He Left To Join The Military When He Was 20. We Went To His Graduation From Basic Training And Took Him To A.I.T. He Came Home Twice But We Haven't Saw Him Since. He's Now 25 And He's Been Stationed Here And Boy Am I So Glad To See My Only Brother I Missed Him So Much.

"Come on I'm gonna make us some breakfast and you can fill me in on everything that's happened since you were gone" I said dragging him along with me into the kitchen

He Explained To Me Why He Hadn't Gotten In Touch With Me Or Mom And Dad Since He Last Visited. His Commanders Had Spotted Some Intruders Where He And His Battalions Had Been Stationed So They Had To Train And Be Ready To Go To War And He Lost Track Of Everything Around Him Except For Going To War.

When The Intruders Were Defeated They Restationed Them To Seattle For 2 Years Where He Became A Sergeant And Had To Train Other Cadets. I Told Him About Me Following My Dream Of Becoming A Model And That I Got The Job Today.

He smiled "Dang sis I knew you could do it"

"Yea I start tomorrow at 2" I said fixing our plates which consisted of pancakes, eggs, grits, and bacon

"Dang sis you still working that food magic like mama always did" Jer said stuffing his mouth with pancakes.

"I guess so, these pancakes are bomb though if I do say so myself" We both laughed with food in our mouths.

"I miss these days" I said swallowing my food.

"Me too sis ,me too" he said and we continued eating

Hello My Lovely People 🙃🤗 I Am Back And Feeling Better Than Ever. 😌🌈✨