Chapter 1 - Losing A Job And Meeting Someone New

Cataleena-

I Woke Up At Around 6:30 That Evening In My Bed. Wait .. My Bed ??

"I don't remember walking up here" I thought groggily searching for my phone ,finally finding it on the opposite side of my bed.

"Geez I sleep so long" I said rubbing my eyes to soothe them a little.

I Checked My Phone To See Three Missed Calls At 3:30 And Then A Text At 3:40 All
From My Boss Liz.

The Text Read:
"You were supposed to be here at 3:45 sharp where are you !?"

"Ugh I forgot I even still had a job..well probably not now since I didn't even show up!" I face-palmed myself sliding out of the bed and onto my soft shaggy rug.

"Railynn buddy you up!?" I yelled while walking downstairs. He was at the front entrance of the door scratching at it.

"Boy what are you doing" I trudged over to him opening the door to see what was the matter.

A Big Gust Of Wind Flew In As I Pulled The Door Open Blowing My Hair ,That Was Originally Pinned Up, Around My Face. Don't You Just Love The Hot Ass Summer Air ? (Note the Sarcasm) No One Was At The Door But There Was A Note Left Folded But Placed Neatly On My Doorstep.

I Looked Around Just To Make Sure No One Was Messing With Me. I Picked Up The Note And Headed Back Inside Locking The Door Behind Me.

It Was From My Boss Liz. Great.

It Read: Cataleena Waters, as of today you have been released from your job as a crew member of Forever 21 because of your refusal to show up for the third time this week.      -Elizabeth S.

"Well done Cat you've done it again now you're fired" I scolded myself  throwing the note into the trash bin and getting my phone to order some Chinese for dinner.

There Was No Point In Eating Lunch Because Well The Day Was Basically Over Anyways.

I Got Dressed, Refilled Railynn's Bowls ,And Went To Pick Up My Food.

************************************************

When I Got There The Place Was Getting Ready To Close For The Night So I Paid The Man At The Register And Took My Food To Go.

As I Was Walking Out Someone Was Walking By And I Kind Of Well..Hit Him With The Door.

"Ayye watch what you're doing" He said rubbing his arm and dusting himself off.

"Sorry" I looked down clutching my bag of food and blushing hard as ever. Ugh curse my light complexion.

I Slowly Looked Up At Him.

He Was GORGEOUS And I'm Not Just Exaggerating He Was Literally An Angel Sent From The Depths Of Heaven.

He Had Long Curly Hair Pulled Up Into A Loose Bun, He Was Tall And Had A Tan Like He Was Puerto Rican Or Indian.

Those Gorgeous Honey Gold Eyes, Full Pink Plump Lips, Slim Chiseled Jawline That Could Cut Diamonds , He Was Very Built And-

"Helloooo anybody home up there" He interrupted my beautiful thoughts of him with his fingers snapping in my face.

"Oh sorry" I blushed once again

"As I was saying, you're extremely short that's probably why you didn't see me" He laughed lightly but I gave him a look that said "I didn't find your joke funny"

"Ha ha real funny but I'm Hungry and I have to go" I said attempting to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait um you seem nice can I have your number maybe we can hang out sometime ??" He said seriously this time.

"Here" I grabbed his phone and typed my name and number in.

"What's your name ??" I asked

"Siah. Siah Rhodes but you can just call me Bae " he winked

I rolled my eyes and laughed softly

"I just texted you so you know who it is" I smiled cockily but on the inside there was a mess of butterflies in my stomach.

"Okay well I'll see you around ??" He asked

"Most definitely" I confirmed with a smile and a nod and headed back to my car.

"And stop looking at my butt !!" I yelled over my shoulder turning slightly to see him look away blushing. I laughed and kept walking.

**********************************************

When I Got Back Home Railynn Was Sound Asleep By The Couch.

I Got Back Undressed And Sat Down On The Couch To Eat My Food Watching Man of Steel (My favorite movie in the whole entire world !!) Until I Got Sleepy Again Which Was About 10:30.

I Turned The Tv Off Made Sure Everything Was Locked Up And Went Upstairs.

My Phone Dinged And Lit Up Letting Me Know I Had A Text Message.

Of Course It Was From Yup You Guessed It Siah.

"Just wanted to say goodnight beautiful 😘😊💙"

My Smile Grew Bigger Each Time I Read It, Which Was About 8 Times.

I Quickly Texted Back.

"Goodnight to you too handsome 😉😘"

Putting My Phone On Charge I Thought About How Gorgeous He Was And How Sweet He Seemed While Drifting Off To Sleep...