🎼| 19

Heavy breathe, fast steps.

Jimin arrived at the address jungkook sent him, he was standing in front of his apartment door, chest heaving up and down after running the stairs up, he tried to take a breathe before he ringed the bell, waiting for jungkook to open the door for him.

A sound of the door unlocking took his attention from staring at his feet, he looked up to see jungkook looking at him from a small gap on the door to check who it was before he opened it fully for jimin, " c-come on in.. " he mumbled softly as he sniffed cutely.

The older nodded and stepped inside, waiting for jungkook to close the door before he walked inside, jungkook glanced at jimin face before walking past him, wanting jimin to follow him, and the male did, he followed him inside, thoughts racing fast in his mind, trying to figure out what to say first.

" do you want something to drink? " jungkook asked, eyes dropping on the floor, hands fiddling with each other, " water,.. " the older mumbled, his throat feeling dry for some reasons, " be right back " the younger said before disappearing into the kitchen to get a glass of water for jimin.

He walked back to the living room, holding a small tray with a glass of water, a nervous expression on his face as he looked at the tray, waiting jimin to take the glass, and he did, eyes never leaving jungkook in the process, jungkook was about to go back to the kitchen but jimin pulled him next to him.

" don't leave, stay.. " he mumbled softly, eyes observing jungkook surprised face, " I wanted to,.. " he started, his heartbeat increasing, " I wanted to apologize for shouting earlier.. " he continued, his hand slowly caressing jungkook cheek after he placed his glass on the table.

" I was worried, and slightly scared.. " he added, jungkook nodded in understanding, " its ok.. hyung.. " he answered sweetly, eyes still on his lap, " but it's not, even if I am worried, I shouldn't shout at you.. " he said as he leaned closer to jungkook face, " not when you are in the right state of mind ".

A tear slipped down jungkook cheek, " w-why,.. " he mumbled softly, " why are you being this sweet to me.. " he asked, eyes closed, jimin smiled, " you could keep asking me, but I will never have an answer " he said as he rested his head on jungkook's.

" for some reason, I just want to keep you safe,.. " he added, his lips suddenly closing the gap between him and the boy lips, " I want you safe, near me.. " he whispered, jungkook opened his eyes surprised, " I am sorry if I am being too clingy, I jus- " the younger interrupted him, " can I kiss you,.. hyung..? ".

Jimin stayed quiet, not sure if he should agree, it wasn't their first kiss yet it felt like he can't just take advantage of the boy, he observed the younger face, trying to see if he really wanted it or just asked for one in the heat of the moment, when he saw jungkook slowly leaning back, something inside him clenched.

He wanted it too, so his only response was, a nod.