🎼| 15

Sweet chocolate smell, and pankcake

Jungkook woke up to find himself laying between three fluffy pillows, he remember falling asleep in the older arm but he never thought he will wake up to an empty bed, with a frown on his face he stood up and went to wash his face before heading out, unaware of the older whereabouts.

As he walked toward the kitchen he heard music and laughter coming from there, a sweet smell of his favorite chocolate drink filled the apartment, he felt his stomach tighten as few airy sounds escaped his stomach due to being hungry.

Jimin was placing the last plate on the table when his eyes fell on jungkook, his eyes disappeared into small crescents as he walked toward the younger boy, holding his hand as he pulled him toward the table, " I was about to come and wake you up, I prepared pancakes and hot chocolate ".

Jungkook was surprised but gave a small smile as he uttered a low, " thank you " to the older, taehyung was eating while eyeing the two, he really wanted to comment but the way they looked at each other made him want to let them enjoy their time, instead of ruining it for them by making it awkward.

" so what are you two going to do today? " taehyung asked, he tried being quiet but he just couldn't, the two looked at him before glancing at each other, " work of course.. " jimin frowned as he turned to look at jungkook, the boy expression fell leading the older to feel slightly alerted.

" I need to go back to the hospital, for.. " he felt tears welling up in his eyes as he lowered his head, " eomma.. " he blurted before tears started falling down his cheeks, " hey, please don't " jimin rushed to the younger side and hugged him, " hey listen.. " he muttered worriedly as he cupped jungkook face.

" how about I come along? " jimin asked, jungkook was speechless as he stared right back at the older eyes, " I could go to work anytime I want, I own the coffee shop so I don't really need an excuse to skip " he giggled trying to lighten the mood which fortunately, he was able to.

" I would love that, jiminie hyung " the younger muttered with a weak smile on his face, " ok good, we could leave in an hour? " he asked, the younger just nodded, they held hands as they sat next to each other, neglecting the presence of their current third wheel, taehyung.