Special Ch. [Family in TAPOPS Station]

SP: Family in TAPOPS Station

"Papa!--" "Wakey-wakey!"

As two kids shook their father, a brunet male sprung up from the blankets, looking dizzy as he looked over to the side, seeing his five year old son, Yanni Zack Binju. He gave them a smile, sitting up as he yawned, "Morning, Papa." Three year old Brianna Binju greeted Boboiboy as he lifted them both up, hugging them as they chuckled. "Mama had called us down for breakfast." Zack said as he nodded, settling them to the floor and making their way to the kitchen, seeing Yaya cook off their meal.

He went and hugged her by the waist, resting his head on her shoulder as she peered back, chuckling as she patted his head. "Good morning to you, sweetie." She said as he grumbled, resting as he tried to continue his sleep, soon getting led to the table as he woke up when Brianna said, "Papa, can we go to your work someday?" Yaya slightly froze, peeking over her shoulder as Boboiboy understood. "Maybe someday, Annie, if I can adjust someone's schedule maybe." He uttered, making Yaya stifle a laugh as she knew it was instantly their food loving friend.

There was a knock at the door, making Zack move off his seat, saying, "I'll get it." Opening the door, he met a raven haired male, making him give a small smile, "Hi, Uncle Fang!" They high-fived as Ying brought her oldest son, four year old, Faze inside. "Morning, Mr. Popular." Boboiboy gave him a knowing glare, smirking as he uttered, "Morning, Mr. Mysterious." As they were invited to seat, Yaya served up some pancakes, bacon and eggs with fried rice. "Fang–" the male turned to see Boboiboy's serious expression hidden beneath the ghostly smile, "let's talk work later." He said as Fang nodded, both soon eating.

It was several days when Boboiboy told the kids to get ready, Yaya heading down as she carried Brianna whilst Zack came down by her. "Ready to go?" He asked as he fixed his vest, holding Zack's hand. "Where are we going?" Brianna asked as she held Yaya's hijab, looking towards her father who led them outside, seeing their uncle and aunt. Zack turned towards the floating robot. "Hi, Ochobot!" "Hi~ ready to go?" Faze frowned as he looked towards the rest, confused. "Time to go!" Boboiboy said as Ochobot soon glowed, alarming the kids when suddenly the light blinded them for a moment. Soon Zack opened his eyes to see a unique and modern-esque room.

Fang went to the front, "Welcome to TAPOPS Main Station!" He greeted as the kids felt confused, looking around whilst still holding their mom/dad's hand. Faze went and held Ying's hand, making her look down to him, "Is this where you work, Mom?" She nodded, giving him a pat on the head.

There were loud shuffles outside, soon the door swung open to reveal Gopal, falling on his face, fumbling up as he soon came eye-to-eye with Brianna, smiling at him. "Uncle Gopal!" She cheered as the male smiled, "Anna! Gimme a hug!" She rushed towards him, hugging as the taller stood up, facing the group. ''So this is why you called." Fang scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest, "Surprised, huh," Zack went towards him, high-fiving the taller, "Now, to the real reason we called you." He added.

After a brief explanation of their tasks for that day, Gopal was soon left alone with the three, leaving them in their mothers' room in the station. "So this place is really in space, Uncle?" Gopal turned to see Faze peering out the window, answering, "Yeah, it's a station delegated to protecting a machine called power spheres! Pretty cool, right?" Brianna peered towards him. "Robots like Ochobot?" "Exactly." Gopal said as Brianna's eyes glimmered, curiously jumping about as Zack looked over to the picture frame by the entrance, seeing the group. "Can we go around, Uncle?" Zack asked, Gopal was ready to turn him down but Faze and Brianna made puppy eyes, the older sighing as he cleared his throat.