Come Together, In Love.

"Are they still alive?"

"Don't make such wild assumptions, Gopal!"

"Yaya, calm down!"

At the noise, Fang slowly fluttered his eyes open, the light slightly blinding him as he looked around, landing his gaze on Gopal who had widened eyes, "Fang!" The two other ladies present turned to see him, smiling as they moved towards him. "Fang! Are you okay now?" "Do we need to call a doctor?" Ying and Yaya asked, calmly, making him smile, sitting up with the help of Ying. "I'm fine." He turned to them, soon landing onto Boboiboy's sleeping figure. "How long were we out?" He added as Ying pouted, "28 hours, are you really okay? Huh? Huh?" She leaned close, peering at him with worry as Fang saw Gopal and Yaya silently giggling at the corner.

Fang looked back at her, seeing her glossy eyes with a pout, 'why is she making it so hard to contain myself, this is bad!' He swallowed the lump in his throat, "I'm really okay." He smiled as she sniffled, hugging him for a minute until Gopal cleared his throat, making her realize what she was doing, moving back as she scooted to the end of the bed, blushing as she glared at Gopal. 

"Just say it already!" Yaya exclaimed, ushering her back to sitting close to Fang before floating back to Gopal's side.

Ying fiddled with her hands, letting Fang focus on her, silently admiring her when he felt his ears ringing as she said, "I-love-you." in a quick manner as she was about to move away when he grabbed her hand, "Hey, you just confessed, you don;t get to leave until I return it." "Wha–" Fang leaned close, planting a chaste kiss on her lips as the two other people in the room gasped, Ying's face burned red, staring at him as he wore a confident gaze. "I love you. So please stop tip-toeing around me. And let's date." The two behind them gave muffled squeals as Ying's lips curved up, nodding.

Loud shuffling was heard as Boboiboy sat up, now Gopal, Fang and Ying gave a ghostly smirk when they saw Yaya rush to him. The three looked amongst each other, thinking, 'Here's the main act.' before returning to the two. Yaya moved the curtains as she was shocked when he held his chest, "B-Boboiboy, what's wrong?" She asked, moving towards him as he stared at her with a shocked expression, "I was... No.. I think I nearly died! Is my heart beating?" He reached for her hand, putting it onto his chest as she blushed. "I-I think you are fine." She felt her cheeks heat up, her stomach churning as her eyes caught a glimpse of the three giving a mischievous grin to her.

Boboiboy let out a sigh of relief, "Oh, thank god. I have many things to do, people to meet and date you." He said, holding her hand onto his lips, planting a kiss as she felt her heart go into overdrive, surprised when he snapped to look up at her. "Date me. No! Marry me, what if I'm dying early on?" feeling flustered, she pressed her lips together, shoving his chest back with too much force while pulling her hands back. The three were shocked as Boboiboy winced, feeling the pain from his wound, making her look back at him plopping back to the pillows, "Wah! Boboiboy, I'm so sorry! I do want to date you! Don't die!" She pouted as he gave a small smile through the pain as he reached for her hand, holding it as he grimaced.

"Wow... how romantic." The three uttered.

They all soon chatted, catching up on what they'd missed. "Eh!? Gopal's a captain!?" Boboiboy asked as Gopal gave him a smug grin, showing his badge, "Of course! You think I'll be a cadet forever?" He said, making the former smile. "That's awesome. How about you girls?" Boboiboy turned to them, Ying sat by Fang giggled, saying, "We're Commodores! It's still higher than Gopal." She and the male stuck their tongues out on each other. "Gopal failed a portion of his test that's why he was assigned a rank lower than us." Yaya stated, making Gopal recall the test of lie with Admiral Tarung, making him skirmish. "Dey, do you know how harsh Admiral Tarung was!"

To Be Continued...