Boboiboy and Fang

Boboiboy and Fang

 "Boboiboy! Triple Split!"

He yelled as the floor beneath him formed cracks, his watch flickering red, a flash of lights came. The enemy was wide-eyed when another Boboiboy came before him, wearing a devious smile as he shoved his hand onto the man's face, "You owe me... two stab wounds," He tightened his grip as the man groaned, trying to escape from the pain, "Dark Swirl." As black hues appeared in the air, the man struggled as his face was being covered by a dark substance until Boboiboy Dark threw him away, getting caught in the air, removing the black tar to see a red and gray eyed version of the same guy.

"Mine turn~" He had his hand in the air, slashing it as red sparkles appeared, shooting him, "Red Star Formation!" Boboiboy Redmoon said, the man groaned as his chest burned from the shot, shaking in fear as he attempted to crawl away but a chill ran in his spine when a pair of gray boots was before him, looking up to see a monotonous version of the male wearing a frown, he lifted his arm metal forming around it as he swung down to punch him as he screamed, shutting his eyes. When he felt nothing, he peeked from an eye seeing the metal fist just over his head as Boboiboy Iron moved back, "'I guess... that worked..." He let a breath out, seeing the guy running back as he recombined.

Buroji had rushed to Fang after the comment when the single light close to them flickered twice and suddenly Fang's unsteady figure was gone. Just as Buroji was about to turn around, his body was wrapped into ropes, lights flickering on as he saw Fang standing behind him, his left hand forming a light aura, "What th–I was told you were a Shadow Manipulator!" Fang smirked, his right eye glowing reddish purple. "Light Duplication–" As a whitish replica of Fang came, it charged to Buroji as his jaw-dropped, "--Light Shift! Light Phoenix!" As his figure transformed into a phoenix bird, it attacked Buroji, acting like a sword had gone through him as he screamed, coughing some blood as Fang's Shadow Grab let go of him.

Boboiboy rushed to the corner, seeing Fang, "Fang!" The latter turned to him, moving towards him as soon the lights turned on, both surprised as they stood in defensive stances. Now they stood in TAPOPS's entrance lobby, seeing two familiar figures approaching, both standing straight as they looked up at the aliens. "Admiral Tarung! Admiral Ciciko" They saluted. The two Admirals nodded, turning to the side as other members of TAPOPS came out of their hiding places, shocking the two as looked directly to Ciciko who had his hands behind him.

He gave a smile, "Welcome back, Vice Admirals, Boboiboy and Fang! I am both pleased and assured to see you fine." Ciciko uttered as Fang stood there agape, "Admiral, what exactly was this?!" "Hah? You didn't know? This is your final training into becoming an Admiral!" Tarung stated as the two took a second to process his words, both yelling, "WHAT!?" Tarung gave a confident laugh at their reactions as he turned to the side, the two males following to see their enemies now presented over them.

"Meet your testers, Captain Misiko and his teammate, Buroji. They volunteered to face you to see if you were worthy of being an admiral." Ciciko uttered as the two couldn't look Fang and Boboiboy in the eye, scared as the two simply nodded, still in distraught of hearing their ranks. As Tarung pushed to the front, "Now, I present you, as the Admiral of the Fleet! The newest Admirals! Boboiboy and Fang!" Tarung yelled as people clapped and wooed at their sight, both feeling embarrassed when they both felt a sting on their sides.

Ciciko saw their stiffness, looking down as he stood there baffled, "Boboiboy! Fang!" The two soon fell on the floor, knocked out from blood lost.

To Be Continued...