Chase Back To The Station

As Boboiboy hoisted a large wooden log over the door, he turned to see Fang. their red horns and masks removed as they hurriedly packed their things. "That stupid jealous jerk." Fang uttered as he stuffed his bag, Boboiboy nervously chuckling, "Not the time to care. We need to get out of here–ow!" He said as Fang turned to him, alarmed by the sight of Boboiboy's side suddenly pooling blood. "What–did one of them shoot you?!" He winced as Fang moved towards him, only to be stopped by the male lifting a hand up. "I'll manage, we need to get out. You aren't in the greatest condition either."

The doors were getting pounded on, angry yells from outside coming from the guards as the two saw their rooms were empty. "Let's go." Fang said as they opened the window, seeing the long fall down and without hesitation, Boboiboy with his large duffle bag in hand jumped out, immediately changing into Cyclone and flying using his hover board as Fang flew using his Shadow Falcon, moving off.

Hearing some shuffles, Boboiboy tuned to look down, seeing a harpoon thrown at them. "Look out!" He yelled as Fang was directly hit, yelling in pain as he conjured a Shadow Bear, letting it attack as Boboiboy splat into three, Cyclone carrying Fang as Thunderstorm and Eclipse hurried to block attacks despite their injuries.

A large ship came down from the clouds as it hovered in the air, opening its hanger as Kaizo came into view. "Admiral Kaizo!" Boboiboy Eclipse called as he stood their menacingly. Fang looked back to see that the enemies were using convertibles in chasing them, making Cyclone dodge their shots, moving faster as Kaizo put on his mask, swatting them off their tail. The two Admirals soon landed on the hanger, Boboiboy recombining as the ship closed its entrance, moving off and away as it fired back.

Ships soon came and chased after them as Boboiboy came out and turned into Solar, using his Solar Leap. "Solar Beam Strike!" He shot a large laser over one ship as it obliterated one as Fang used a shadow form, "Shadow! Dragon! Attack!" The large dragon devoured the ship, exploding it ints mouth as the ship soon went out of the enemies view, the Shadow Dragon and Boboiboy returning to the hanger.

As Kaizo finally saw their figures, he was in shock as some other lieutenants were. "Your–you're stabbed!" Fang looked to his stomach, seeing a large piece of shrapnel piercing through him as Boboiboy coughed blood, both slowly fainting from shock and injuries, Kaizo turned to the ship's steerer, yelling, "Hurry! We need to get to the station, now!"

As Ochobot teleported the girls back to the station, they were alarmed by the red lights blaring out. Yaya took a mop alien aside, asking, "What's going on?" "Sir Kaizo has returned with some people. They were two heavily injured, we need to sort them out." He said as Yaya let him go, looking at Ying as they rushed to the docking station, seeing one large ship docking as the hanger opened, the medics coming and administering first aid to the figures. The two girls felt their bodies shiver and freeze up, seeing Boboiboy and Fang being carried away on stretchers. Kaizo soon got down and saw them, walking over as the two were in shock to even salute him. "W-what... why are they–" "How bad is it?" Yaya asked as Kaizo looked down, swallowing the lump in his throat, making the girls gasp.

"They'll live... but right now, they are critically injured. I'm sorry for returning them in such conditions."

As loud beeping sounds were heard inside the room, no one dared to speak in Boboiboy and Fang's room. Ciciko remained concerned, Tarung felt angered at the sight of the two so wounded and Kaizo couldn't even look at his own brother due to his distress and disappointment of not saving them in time. Most of all, Gopal was in tearing up whilst the girls were sat idly by their boyfriends' sides, unable to even react or show anything due to the distress. "We need to sort something, Commodores, Captain Gopal–" The two turned as Gopal nodded to acknowledge he was called, "I'll leave you here for now." Admiral Tarung said as he left with Kaizo and Ciciko as they had to now sort through the potential trouble this may bring.

Ying heaved a breath, gently moving some of Fang's hair to the side, watching his pale face as Yaya rested her head on Boboiboy's hand she'd held. Gopal remained by their side, worrying on his own as Ochobot patted his back, looking over at Boboiboy who was laid there motionless.

"They'll be fine, right..." Ying asked as Yaya glanced at her, giving a small smile, "The doctor said they will. But with their injuries it'll take time for them to heal." She said as the latter nodded, biting her lips as she felt her eyes burning, tears fell as Gopal went over, patting her back as Yaya sniffled, wiping her tears off as she stared at Boboiboy's resting face.

To Be Continued...