Mission : Finding Loxter

Mission: Finding Loxter

As Boboiboy, Fang and Gopal were instructed to search the city as the girls went and dug up information on the guy. In the car ride, Gopal drove them as he knew fairly well enough to, stopping at the light, Boboiboy sat at the passenger's seat, thinking. "We'll need to narrow down our search. I asked Daniel about it and he said crime rates are higher in a certain district here." Boboiboy said as he showed his phone screen to the two, Fang peering in from the back, seeing that there were a considerable amount of reports.

Gopal saw that the lights turned green, starting to move when he heard loud honks, looking to the side, a car zooming past the front of them, nearly colliding with them had he not paid attention. They'd wanted to chase it, "Not now. If we follow them, we may as well enter a den blind." Gopal said as the two gave him a defeated gaze, Boboiboy nodded as the older turned the wheels, moving off to the other street.

Entering the town center with several shops, they stood before a fountain, looking around. "Fang and I will ask over there, Gopal-eh?" Boboiboy looked to Fang's side, both surprised to see the male gone, in the distance they heard, "Food!" looking over to see their friend running to a restaurant. Fang sighed, face palming as the brunet remained there with a mouth agape. "I guess we are searching on our own, c'mon." Fang said as Boboiboy turned to see him walking over to a nearby stall. "Sir, hello." Fang greeted as he called the owner, "have you seen any suspicious men here?" He added as the owner peered in, the brunet showed a picture of Loxter. "Huh?" The owner felt chills run in his spine, hurriedly gathering himself, "No, I haven't seen 'em." He said, shooing them away, much to their confusion but left anyhow.

Moving to a few more stalls, they'd gotten nothing but dodgy answers, both settling at a cafe, ordering drinks.. "I guess he has some stuff on them." Fang said as Boboiboy nodded, observing people. "He seems smart enough to cover his tracks. If anything, we'll need to find something worthwhile to catch him off guard." Boboiboy stated, grabbing his phone when their drinks arrived. "Thanks." He said, not bothering to look up until the waiter said, "Uh, the women over there asked to give you this." Both males furrowed a brow, looking at what he set on the table before leaving.

Boboiboy looked at it, seeing some numbers and a kiss mark. "Ah, so that's what he meant." he uttered, looking around to see a group of girls waving and winking at them, making him turn away with a baffled gaze. "How do we stop them?" Fang asked but both were alarmed by loud yells. "Help! Boboiboy! Fang!" 'Gopal?!' Boboiboy thought as he stood up, looking around as Fang sprung from his seat, spotting Gopal who was running from some gruff looking guys.

They jumped over the cafe's division, rushing to help their friend who'd tripped over the stairs, crawling backwards as the two admirals stood between their friend and the guys. "Hey, what's going on?" Boboiboy asked, the gruff men glaring at them, irritating Fang who'd kept his cool. "You kids have guts coming into our turf, asking about our boss." One of them said, the two behind him moving close as if threatening them with no avail. 'Boss hu?' Fang thought as Boboiboy seemed to have noticed before glancing at him, nodding. "You may need to explain, which boss are you saying?" Fang asked with a ghostly smirk, the guys realizing their mistake.

The guys that led them soon cleared his throat, their men surrounding the three males as people were too afraid to interfere, knowing that calling the cops could hurt them more than help. Fang helped Gopal stand up, asking, "What happened?" The taller heaved a breath, dusting himself off, "I asked some guys and they were eating in the same restaurant... they ended up hearing my questions." He gave a sheepish smile as the former sighed, his lips smirking at something he'd imagine his friend would totally do.

Boboiboy stood his ground as a guy held his shoulders as if he was someone giving advice, the guy saying, "Go back and walk away, this ain't a playground." Boboiboy's eyes darkened, holding the guy's arm and slammed their foreheads together with so much force that the guy exclaimed in pain, moving back holding his now broken nose. The brunet gritted his teeth, ready to transform when Gopal called for him, "Not now!" His friend said in a panic, making him level his head.

With his declaration of war, the guys moved to surround them, some with guns and others going in with their fists. Gopal managed to subdue some and pick up a bat, smacking them off. Fang slid below their jump and stood to grab their collars throwing them to the fountain nearby as another guy attempted to put him in a choke hold, but he foresaw it and hurriedly knelt and landed a heavy blow onto the guy's stomach that he coughed blood before stumbling back. Boboiboy was pushed into a corner as he landed a kick onto one and used him like a trampoline, jumping on the guys' shoulders, putting his hands on two peoples faces and throwing them down to the ground, cracking the cement as the two grew afraid and scared. "Behind you, Boboiboy!" Gopal yelled as Boboiboy turned back too slowly when a glass bottle was hit onto his head, making him grunt, seeing red.

The two felt the air thicken, looking at the brunet with worry until a quick flash of red was shown, both seeing a red cladded male. "I certainly didn't enjoy that." Boboiboy Thunderstorm uttered as the man was afraid when the Thunder element held his arm, pushing him back like his muscular build was nothing. "Redmoon doesn't like getting hurt." He uttered before he held the man's neck and spun once to throw the guy back to his cronies, landing onto a wall.

Fang sighed, seeing some of them attempting to escape, rushing towards them and punching them off as he used his light powers to bind them in place, Gopal knocking them off with a bat. The area was soon cleared of enemies, leaving the three figures standing as Gopal slumped to his knees. "Phew, that was close." He was scared when the two admirals gave him a glare,

"This is why you don't go out of your way to leave us!"

To Be Continued...