Emotional Mirrors

Emotional Mirrors

[Bora Ra's End Pt. 2]

"Boboiboy Convergence! Divergent!"

As Quake yelled, the elements combined to their opposing figures, Thunderstorm with Cyclone, Ice and Blaze, Quake and Metal, Solar and Thorn, and Shadow with Eclipse. Out came Boboiboy Windstorm, Frostfire, Meterra, Sori, and Umbra. Admiral Tarung stood at the side, amazed as Ciciko and those aboard the main ship were in shock, Kaizo giving a scoff as he grinned. Meterra summoned his rock-fist outside as he went and coated it with metal, pounding his fist to the sky, "Attack!" He yelled as the elements rushed off.

As the enemy ships rushed to counter-attack, a blue flash blinded them as they faced Windstorm, giving them a hearty-grin, summoning his blue spear, twirling it around as he yelled, "Whirling Thunder Crash!" The blue thunder struck towards the minions like a chain reaction, blowing up the ships as he jumped off and rode his red hoverboard, floating off. Sori powered his hands, ignoring the surrounding to focus as two battleships pointed at him, firing when suddenly his disappeared, one minion looked up and pointed, "Up there!" Sori smirked, summoning a vine from his hand as he used it like a yo-yo, "Toxic Light Blast!" He flung the ball of light at the two ships, immediately destroying it.

With the attacks from the two causing some of the TAPOPS ships to get debris thrown over them, Meterra came with his iron fists, pushing them off, "Scrap Golem!" He yelled as the debris below formed a large golem similar to earth and caught the debris as Umbra came close, creating a large red line, "Nightingale Pressure!" A purple transparent barrier defended the ships from the side as Boboiboy Umbra pushed the barrier back into the enemies and completely moved them off orbit.

"Frostfire Bow! Ice Meltdown!" With a single arrow hitting one of the ships, it soon crystallized into a large ball that froze the nearby enemy ships, with several ships moving back, Tarung got Frostfire to build him a bridge and arrived at the main ship. Ciar and Fang went and matched attacks as Ciar was pushed back whilst Fang felt his body weakened, getting distracted as he got slashed. Fang landed close by as Ciar was ready to slice him when he combined with his Shadow Dragon, pushing him back as Ciar changed his sword into a gun, aiming at Fang who stood still.

"Shadow... Light.." "Black Hole Blast!" As Ciar shot the bullet, seeing it turn gigantic as it prepared to swallow Fang's figure when he created a Shadow Duplicate. "Serpent!" He yelled as he conjured a massive serpent, lacing it with his shadow armor. The large light monster flew about as it soon swallowed the black hole, shocking Ciar who saw Fang point at him, yelling, "Attack!" The Light Serpent charged at Ciar who felt as if he was blasted by a laser. He managed to escape it, feeling pained as he changed his gun into its swords, prepared to strike down Fang who'd knelt to the floor coughing blood.

"Slow-Mo Speed!" She yelled as Ciar gasped, getting slowed down when the Boboiboy Windstorm came from above, "Air Shock!" He threw his blue thunderblade down to Ciar who got electrocuted. "Star Carnivore!" Sori yelled as Ciar was eaten up by a venus fly-trap plant that detonated immediately. His sword-gun now gone, he remained motionless as his body turned weak, forced to see Boboiboy knock him out.

Yaya rushed to Ying's side as she aided Fang to stand up, "We need medical attention, here!" Yaya called as a ship went down to them, boarding Fang as Windstorm faced him. "Rest up, your energy is almost gone." Windstorm said with a stern gaze, making Fang curve into a smile, "You better win, Mr. Popular." They fist bumped before Fang was moved along with Yaya and Ying's help. There was a large thud heard as the elements saw the door up top open, soon seeing a figure emerge, looking down at them.

Sori clicked his tongue, "Bora Ra." The red alien gleamed with pride, saying, "We meet again, worthless mutt."

To Be Continued...