At The Stars Limit

At The Stars Limit

[Bora Ra's End Pt. 3]

As the two figures faced each other, Boboiboy recombined as the main ship stood steady. "Haven't you gotten defeated enough?" Boboiboy asked as Bora Ra laughed, feeling insane as he glared at the male. "You didn't defeat me, boy. You simply pushed me away. It'll be different this time. So are you ready to die, kid?" He pointed his hand towards them but changed it to aim at the ship, "Sinarbot! FIre!" He added, shocking them as Fang was wide eyed, "Massive Light Bulwark!" He yelled as he defended the ship, Boboiboy rushed up as he soon split, "Boboiboy Penta Split!"

With Metal, Quake, Solar, Blaze and Shadow coming out for battle, Bora Ra gleamed with amusement, saying, "Haha! Nothing has changed! Classic!" He soon came eye to eye with Blaze who used his fiery punch on him, making him dodge as he floated off, defending himself as Solar kicked him, making him fly off to the side, landing safely on the floor with force that ended up cracking it slightly.

"We need to get that power sphere off him, first." Shadow uttered as he saw Bora Ra wearing it like a backpack. "I can help." Boboiboy Shadow turned to see Ying and Yaya, "If you can hold him still for a few seconds, we can take it off." Ying said as the element turned to see them fighting off, struggling due to Sinarbot's powerful blasts. He looked towards them, "What do we need to do?"

Bora Ra kept laughing, shooting Sinarbot as Quake quickly defended them. "Earth Pillar!" He yelled as he lifted the ground by Bora Ra who simply averted it when he came to see Blaze's chakram landing on him, making him get pushed back as he grunted. He growled, glaring at where Blaze was only to see Solar and Metal. "Metal Spikes! Repeatedly" Metal landed and punched the ground, quickly jarring on Bora Ra who couldn't dodge, "Solar, now!" Metal yelled as Solar created his blasted Bora Ra back, pushing him back as Metal trapped him during his dizziness.

In a matter of seconds, Bora Ra saw that he was trapped in a shadow case as Yaya and Ying were about to get it off when Bora Ra conjured his broadsword, yelling, "Heathen Strike!" With fire on its tips, the two ladies slid off the power sphere as Shadow pushed him back and Blaze matched him with his chakram.

He glared at them, "Just because you've taken one of my power spheres... doesn't mean I will lose!" He charged as he strikes the elements down, Metal defending them as his ruthless attacks forced the elements to get protected by Quake and Metal, trapped into a circular barrier, Bora Ra slicing it down as it slowly cracked. Light soon emerged from it as he was pushed back by force, landing on his feet with the help of his sword, the light sprung up as a large ball slowly dimmed, revealing an unfamiliar form, "Boboiboy Convergence!" As a man with a red-jacket came out, those around were alarmed to see a new form, "I am Boboiboy Nuclear Star!" Bora Ra gritted his teeth as his sword turned dark, similar to that of Ciar's blackhole shot, but in the form of a sword.

Nuclear Star swatted his hand over his eyes, creating his lenses similar to Solar, glaring down at Bora Ra, "I'll make sure I finish this properly this time." The red alien roared as he rushed to attack Nuclear Star with his sword, "Death Strike!" He yelled as the figure soon disappeared before him, shocking him as his attack landed to nothing but the floor.

The new form lifted his arm, summoning a double-edged spear, one end having the sharp steel and the other having been combined into a flail, twirling it around, Nuclear Star enlarged the spiked metal ball of the flail and smashed it onto Bora Ra who soon got pushed back, letting go of his sword with the heavy blow. Creating a ringsword, Boboiboy threw it around Bora Ra, directing it using Metal's power as it slashed the alien over and over. "Time to say goodbye, Bora Ra." He uttered as he made a large meteor sized rock, violet flames coating it as Nuclear Star glared at him, yelling

"Convergence Power! Shadow Meteor Blast!"

With Bora Ra's getting dissipated as his body turned into crisps, the attack was heavy enough to cause a shock wave to the nearby debris, pushing them off as the smoke cleared. Showing Bora Ra's burnt body with Nuclear Star standing before him, ready to finish him when a pair of arms hugged him from behind, holding him back as he peered to the side, seeing a familiar pink hijab. "No more... we need to go." She uttered, calming down his angry and violent state, turning to face her as she held his arms, making him dissipate the Solar Sword he'd conjured. "Let's go home? Okay?" She uttered as he nodded, floating back to the main ship as they landed, making him revert back into five and recombine into his human form, feeling exhausted, Boboiboy sat down, unknowingly fainting as Yaya sighed, moving him to a bed in the infirmary.

To Be Continued...

Final Chapter Hints...