"Don't waste your time, Aniket. I don't want to come."

"You're jealous of my assistant." He muses. "Don't you want to keep an eye on her?"

I shake my head, the corner of my lips curling up. "I trust you."

Aniket has a newfound glint in his eyes, grinning mischievously. "You shouldn't. A man has his needs."

"I'll cut your balls off if you cheat on me."

"I thought you wanted more kids."

"Damn that. I could have kids with sperm donation."

Aniket chokes on air."I'm not going to beg you, Krithi. Come with me to Paris."

"What about Aruvi? And whose going to take care of the hospital?"

"Krithi, I'm leaving Aruvi with her grandparents. They will send her to school. Alisha will take care of the hospital. You can hire another surgeon to complete your surgeries. I'll pay for it, even. Come with me."

"Travelling is not a good idea when you're pregnant."

"I consulted with Alisha. She says it's fine."

"You're a adamant bastard."

"I am a business man."

"I am no good for you, Aniket. I've put your life at risk three times now."

"Krithi. The first time, the suicide attempt was my fault. Chinna and Kanya hurt me because I registered the company in your name. It isn't your fault. Chinna is a good friend now, and I heard Kanya is taken care of. Prakash is like a sleeper cell until Kanya wakes up. So, there is nothing to worry about anymore."

"I think we need some space, Aniket."

"Space?"

"Some distance would do us good. I'll have everything resolved by then."

"What do you mean? Everything is resolved."

"Not everything. Chinna can't be trusted. Kanya could wake up from her coma any time. Prakash sits in my home; he could threaten me with my parents."

"True." Aniket says. "Your parents do own the other forty percent of the company."

"Wait, What?"

"At the beginning stages of the Pandyan Corporation, it almost went bankrupt. It was one of the reasons we got betrothed, among many."

"I was exchanged for a petty company?"

"Not petty. At the time, it was worth around the millions. We share it within our family, so about one percent of it is owned by other people."

"You're kidding. So Prakash could actually threaten my parents?"

"You're dad, specifically."

"So, in the end, I'm the heiress and the current owner of our company?"

"Yes."