Tarzan and Time Travellers

"Get off of me, you big oaf!" I yell at Aniket. We've been sleeping for a whole day now, and my muscles have started to sleep, numb from having him on top of me for so long.

His hands tighten around my waist, and he lowers himself as if he were about to get off of the sofa bed. Instead, he places his lips on my bare stomach, kissing it gently. My battered red dress must have rose up while we were sleeping.

I blush to the roots of my hair at his antics, but I refrain myself from whacking him on the head. I can't tell him that I want him to do that again without embarrassing myself.

I want to kiss him without thinking about his thoughts of me. I want to embrace him and never let go, but unfortunately my baby and I only agreed on one thing at the moment; and that was food.

My stomach was growling with hunger, and I need to tend to the child growing inside of me. "I'm hungry," Aniket says huskily. God, his voice makes me shiver.

He chuckles at my slight shiver and blows on my stomach, earning a uncontrollable moan from me.

"I feel like you're speaking in double meaning again." I say, smiling and pouting at the same time.

He chuckles, "I would probably hear your stomach growl from Mars."

I look him, disappointment emerging from its dark depths. "So... you weren't speaking of hunger for me?"

His chocolate brown eyes darken to a shade I've seen countless times before. The smirk on his face grows until it is a full on devilish grin.

"We could decide on that later, baby." He says, picking himself off me. I could feel the blood rushing to compensate for the areas he made numb by lying on top of me.

I sigh in relief, and he shakes his head, misunderstanding my expression.

"So insatiable." He growls, biting my ear gently as he picks me up by the waist.

"That is not why I sighed, dunderhead." I sneer, slapping his cheek playfully.

"Then why did you sigh, Krithi?" He asks, kissing along my jaw until I let out another moan. Hearing my groan, he bites my neck gently, groaning huskily.

I reciprocate his feelings, kissing him back with all the fever I've had since our separation.
We don't stop until there's a curt knock from outside.

I move away for a second to ask the question we're both thinking: who the hell is interrupting us?

"Who is it?" I holler, not wasting a second to merge my lips with Aniket's greedy ones after asking the simple question.

"I brought food. I can go back if you want to die in starvation, woman." Aarav yells from outside.

Food!

I push Aniket away, who was trying to pull my dress off by now. I slowly remove his clenched hands from the small of back, kissing his cheek briefly before removing myself from him.

"Come in, Aarav!" Aniket is furious, his hand clenched around the back of his neck tightly as Aarav comes striding in, carrying two boxes of packaged food.

What happened to the cafeteria?

"Are they still in protest?" I ask Aarav, receiving the packaged food like it was most wonderful thing in the world.

"No. Everything has gone back to normal. Except, the police are here, asking for you."
My eyes widen at the news, but I unwrap the package nonetheless. The police can wait, but the warm food in my hands cannot.