Fainting from a kiss

There was a sudden knock at our door.

"I'll get it." Says Aniket, and moves towards the door. He opens the door to find Kanya anxiously about to knock the door again.

"What happened?" Asks Aniket, looking behind her.

"Your dad—

"Is he alright?" Aniket sprints down the stairs faster than lightning.

I follow him, down the stairs to find Pops sprawled on the floor, conscious and clutching his chest.

"Out of my way." I say and kneel on the left of Pops. He has already vomited the chapathi, and he is sweating profusely.

He's had a history of heart attacks.

"Aniket, I need you to get my brown satchel from the closet upstairs. Now!"

Aniket doesn't wait for more instructions and runs like his life depends on it.

"Mayma, I need you to get me all his previous hospitalized records. Anything that is medical related. Go!"

Mayma frets around for a few seconds, not wanting to leave her husband, but she complies and shuffles towards their bedroom.

"Kanya?"

"Yes." She says, worry laced in her voice.

"Call the ambulance. It's 800 here. And bring the phone towards me."

"Alright." She says, pulling out her phone from the pocket.

I turn to Pops. "It's going to be alright. I want you to breath as normal as possible."

Pops nods vigorously, clutching his chest and lying in his own vomit.

Aniket returns in a few seconds and I have the water ready.

"Has his doctor prescribed him any nitroglycerin?"

"He has."

"Go check on Mayma."

I pull the satchel from him and find my first aid kit in it. I take out the aspirin, but wait for Aniket to return.

"Here." Says Kanya, handing the phone to me.

"Hold it for me."

"Hello," says the operator. "Are you there?"

"Yes, ma'am. I have a 58 year old male, conscious and having a heart attack at his house. I'm a cardio thoracic surgeon. We are related. I need an ambulance. Do you copy?"

"Yes. Their on their way."

"Do you have the address."

"Yes. Thank you. Do you need me to stay on the line?"

"No, I'll be fine. Approximately when will the Amblance arrive?"

"It's rush hour. It will take at least 30 minutes."

"Tell then to get here faster."

"Alright."

"Kanya, Shut the phone."

Kanya turns off her phone and looks at me in awe. I turn to Pops. I place my hand on his hair, "it's going to be alright."

Aniket returns with the nitroglycerin a few seconds later. While I administer the medicine to Pops, Aniket delivers some more bad news.

"Amma fainted." He gasps.

"It's alright. She's in shock. Carry her here." I turn to Kanya. "Get some water."
Hearing this news, Pops' breathing shortens and his eyes close. "He fell unconscious." I glare at Aniket and sigh.
Who tells bad news in front of a heart attack patient? It's common sense.