10 | S & M w/ Benefits

Start from the beginning

Jeez...

Within Lauren's view, she calmly watch as her boss put away her phone, attempting to intake a breath silently; only for her to detect and know. Soon, Normani caught on quickly, "If you don't mind I have a question..."

"I do," she simply drags out with an direct boredom in her voice. Then she looks at Lauren to continue.

"How come we eat lunch together?" Brown eyes shot at her way, and Lauren could feel this hold slowly rising around her neck. Withdrawing her brown eyes just as brief as they landed on her, her left hand ran over her lips and chin. Her whole posture appears to be...tight.

It takes a while before her chest deflates, and she asks, "Do you not like eating lunch...with me?" The look in her eyes is enough to make Lauren sweat.

"No, that's...not, I-"

"-I eat lunch with you because I..." she tilted her head; looking her square in the eyes. The words are stuck in the back of Normani's throat as she tries her best to explain to Lauren that...that she enjoys her company.

The only time she had to "express" herself, was to get into the females pants. And as you can see, the only emotions she ever use was lust. In this case, she already got the draws, the pants-whatever she needs. She just can't understand why she's putting her best effort in trying to explain that...that she likes her company.

"The company you give me...I adore it," the grave tone in her voice is strong compared to how she really feel.

Lauren wasn't expecting this. No, she wasn't expecting this at all. This difficult woman who decided to share her feelings, or rather; just gave her an honest answer. Either way, she didn't have to. She could have gave her hell, and given her a spiteful response.

But she didn't.

"Jeremiah is waiting," she straighten up, and marched towards Lauren; and as she does, she says, "And if you don't want to eat lunch with me-"

"I-I do, I just wanted to know." Lauren rapidly blinks, as she thickly swallows, "I was just curious."

Halting right in front of the door, the brown-skinned woman fluently replies, "Curiosity does kill the cat."

_

ᴸᴬᵁᴿᴱᴺ

"So what made you come to New Orleans?" the brown woman questioned; spiking up conversation from the dead. I glance at her side-profile. Right when I felt like she would even twist her head at the slightest, I nearly broke my neck whipping it back forward. I'm sure she took notice of my movements and habit fidgeting. I clear my already bare throat.

"Oh, Miss Hamilton...I thought you knew everything about me," I smile teasingly, my eyes displayed on my fingers in my lap. "Isn't that what you said?" I queried, leaning my voice into an sensual tone; hoping it would somehow shift the mood, or change the conversation.

Normani snorts, then chuckle; taking that she's amuse at the sassy girl, but it's clear, she's hiding something.

"I did, didn't I..." she said more than asked. "But I feel that if you tell me...I'll feel less more of a creep." I sigh to myself, my brain already making a ruckus. I seek not to avoid her eyes too much, but I don't want to stare at them either. Not at the moment. When I sigh again, it shakes while under my eyes begin to swell.