And that's what happened!

Once my orb vanishes, I slump down on the floor. Making that Jutsu, this big takes a lot of chakra from me. My guardian did warn me not to make it too big in the middle of a fight, but I think it's safe to say the battle is over! I mean... I don't believe the charcoaled ninjas are going to get up and attack any time soon... hahaha!!

"(Y/N)!!" With my hands behind me to support me, I lean my neck backward to see an upside down Sakura and Naruto running towards me. "That was so cool!! I didn't know you could do that!!" As much as I liked being praised by the blonde, I had more important things on my mind now. "Forget that for now! Did you heal your hand? Let me see!" "Ah, wait!" I don't wait and grab his hand!

What the hell...? That can't be right... I grab the other hand thinking I had grabbed the wrong one. How is that possible? There's no wound on either hand! Not even a scar... "What the...? Where did the wound go?" The atmosphere around us got tense a bit, and neither Naruto or Sakura knew how to answer me. "Haha... Told you there is nothing to worry about! I'm fine." Before I could question him more, Kakashi and Sai walk up to us. However, something didn't feel right with Kakashi.

"(Y/N). Where did you learn that Jutsu from?" Eh? That's it? Why does he look so confused and mad about that? Hah! If he wants to learn it, I don't mind switching our student-teacher role for a few days hehe! "Obviously from my guardian. If you liked it so much I don't mind teaching it to you Kakashi-Sensei, I'm sure you'll-"

"Where is your guardian (Y/N)?" He didn't even let me continue my boasting and teasing... "I... don't know. Why?" That answer didn't make him happy. "What's their name then?" What's with the sudden interest about my guardian? "I don't know... again why?" He lets out a frustrated sigh, and his scowl gets deeper. "I didn't think it was important before, but what is your last name (Y/N)?" That took me by surprise. No one has ever asked me what my last name is... no one cared before. I stand up and face him, mirroring his scowl. "Well it's..." What the? Why can't I remember my last name...? "Umm, it's... wait, wait! It's-" "Stop playing around and take something seriously for a moment would you?!" He raises his voice slightly at me, which did not sit well with me! "I am taking this seriously! I just... can't seem to remember ok! I was sure it's-"

I get interrupted again; he grabs my arm with a little force and gets closer. "How does someone not know their last name (Y/N)? I'm Hatake Kakashi; this is Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto! Everyone has a last name! It's what connects you to your family! How do you not know your family name?!" Ok, now I'm mad! I can't remember, and I hate it! I snatch my arm away from him and take a step back! "I DON'T KNOW! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I. DON'T. KNOW!" The sudden headache I got from trying my hardest to remember is hurting a lot now.

"K-Kakashi-Sensei, let's calm down for now ok? We can talk about this in the village." Sakura tries to calm things down, but it doesn't look like Kakashi likes delaying his interrogation. "Fine. When we get back to Konoha, you will come with me to have a talk with the Hokage. Now hand over the letter and let's finish this mission." I give him the letter, and he walks ahead of us.

The rest of the walk to the village was very awkward. This was supposed to be a time where we celebrated our win and talk about how thrilling it was for our first mission together. Instead, I got yelled at for things I didn't know and got a headache, and I'm probably in trouble now since Kakashi wants to involve the Hokage. What the hell did I do...? Why can't I remember these things!

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" I look towards Naruto, who is walking next to me, while the others are ahead of us. He looks worried. I caused him problems again. "Sorry Naruto, I'm fine." He hops in front of me and starts walking backward. "You don't look fine. You keep holding your head. Are you hurt somewhere?" My headache isn't getting lighter. "Ya I just have a headache, don't worry. It will get better once we get some rest." He comes back to walk next to me while looking ahead. "Don't let Kakashi-Sensei get to you. He just likes to act scary. And if you want I'll come with you and defend your case to Baa-Chan!" Aaaah! Why is this blondie so kind and nice!! "Thank you Naruto, but I don't want to drag you down with me." He tells me that I should let him defend his teammate, and he continues to talk about anything just to keep me distracted until we get to the village. And weirdly enough, my headache was practically gone by that time.