Chapter nine

" Mommy, will you help me color a picture?" Katie asked. " I'm sorry honey, but I'm really busy. Could you ask GG?" " Ok," Katie sighed. " Hi Katie! Oh, what a pretty picture! Is that me?" Lisa asked Katie. " No, this is you," Katie pointed to a stick figure with what was supposed to be blonde hair. Lisa smiled and hugged Katie. "Ok, do you want to go for a walk?" Lisa asked. Katie nodded.

" Peter, I like the idea of going to Vancouver for a family vacation, it's just that I have to run Maggie's and the dude ranch and I can't really leave right now," Lou said into the phone.
" Ok, fine then the girls can come when Georgie gets back from her trick riding clinic," Peter answered. Lou sighed. "Well, we'll have to run it by the girls first. I'm not sure about Georgie, but I know Katie will probably want to come."
" Yeah, probably. Well, I should let you go. We'll talk about this later." Peter said. " Ok, bye!" Lou ended the call.

A/n
Sorry for such a short chapter, it's kinda like a fill in about what's happening. Ok, I managed to add Georgie, Peter and Katie!!!!! Yay! So, last call for which horse name you like! Hope or Promise!!! If not, I will pick. Feel free to check out my other books, too. If you want, search for littlesilverpony and you will find my other books. I am currently working on two other Heartland books right now as well. Thank you for reading!
Littlesilverpony