Chapter two

Amy sat in the waiting room, her head in her hands, waiting for some news from the doctor about Ty's condition. Lou sat beside Amy , and the two waited anxiously for news, hoping that it would be good news. " Ms Fleming," said a crisp voice. " You may go see Ty Borden now." " How is he?" Amy asked anxiously. " Well, he lost quite a bit of blood, but he should be fine." The nurse smiled. " He's very strong." Amy nodded. " He's in room 234." " Thank you," Lou replied. Amy walked through the door, after asking Lou to stay outside in the hall. " Hey Ty," she said as she crossed over to the bed. " Amy," Ty whispered. She gently kissed him on the forehead and then took his hand.
" Ty, can you tell me what happened?" Amy asked. " Well, I was feeding Twister, and he tried to kick me, but I dodged and he hit the wall instead. A splinter of wood flew from the wall, and hit me in the neck. Then Twister kicked me and I fell. I fit my head on the stall door when I fell and the last thing I remember was darkness," Ty replied. " I'm so sorry," Amy whispered, gently stroking his hair. "The nurse said that as long as you rest and take it easy, you'll be out in a few days", Amy said. " Well, what if I decide to have a secret party once you're gone?" He asked. " Don't you dare," Amy laughed.
**********************
An hour later, on the way home from the hospital, Amy and Lou stopped at the grocery store. " Soraya!" Amy called, as she spotted her best friend. "Hey girl ," Soraya replied as she gave Amy a hug. " Hey, I heard Ty got hurt. Is he ok?" Soraya asked. Since Soraya was dating Scott's brother, Matt, she heard all the news. " He'll be ok," said Amy. " He'll be in there for a few days, though." " Poor Ty," Soraya giggled.
" He'll live," Amy answered. " Although, knowing Ty, he'll hate not being able to work," Amy laughed. " Hey, how's Ty," asked Matt. Amy jumped. " Matt! I didn't hear you walk up!" Amy said.
" Kinda the point," he grinned. Amy rolled her eyes at Soraya. Soraya giggled and nodded. " So, I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Asked Amy. " Well, yeah! We were gonna go on a trail ride, remember ?" " Of course!" Said Amy.
" See you tomorrow!" Soraya and Matt turned around and waved.

Hi guys,
I really hope you don't mind, but in case you haven't noticed, my book is kinda like the Heartland books instead of the movie. I haven't watched much of the movie, so that's why I'm writing it after the heartland books.
Anyway, gtg. Please comment/ vote. Let me know what you guys think!
Also, if you have any ideas for the book let me know! I have the main story outline, but there is always room for more ideas! Thanks for reading!
Jelly_bean06