Chapter seven

" Good girl Windy!" Amy exclaimed. "And canter!" Amy was in the round pen lunging Windy. It was Christmas Eve, and Lou had shooed Amy out of the house, since Amy kept getting in the way. " Amy!" Ty called. " Oh, hey! Will you be here tonight?" Amy asked.
" Of course! I need to go ask Jack something," he said as he kissed her.
" If I were you, I wouldn't go in there! Lou is going crazy!" Amy said. Ty laughed. " I'll be fine," he called. Amy laughed and led Windy to the barn.

" Amy, watcha doin?" " Oh hey, Mallory", Amy answered. " I'm going on a trail ride with Spartan." " Ooh! Can I come?" Mallory asked. "Pleeassse! I'll be good and I'll take Harley!" Amy sighed and turned from where she had been tightening Spartan's girth. " Fine, you can come," Amy said. " Thank you!" Mallory dashed away to get ready. Amy opened the stall door and led Spartan out. Once out of the barn, she flipped the reins over his neck and then mounted.
" Amy! Which trail are we going to take?" Mallory asked as she rode up on Harley. " You'll see," Amy answered.
Mallory reined Harley in beside Spartan. The two girls rode in silence for a while, which was very unusual for Mallory. " Hey," Amy said softly. "What's wrong? You aren't acting like yourself." " Well, it's just that Lou hasn't invited me over for Christmas dinner. I mean, I've been eating Christmas dinner with you guys for the past three years. But this year Lou hasn't invited me." Mallory explained.
Amy turned to face Mallory. " Come on, give me a break! Lou kept saying that she needed to invite you. She's just been to busy. If you stay for supper, then she'll probably ask you." Amy told Mallory. Mallory gave a small smile.
A little while later, Amy reined Spartan onto the trail with the jumps which Ty and Mallory had made about five years ago. Amy squeezed Spartan into a canter and they jumped the whole course without a single mistake. " Come on, Mallory! You should try!" Amy called.

Meanwhile...
A car pulled up and stopped in front of the house. " Oh, no! Here comes Lisa! She'll want to help me for sure!" Lou said. " Now What's wrong with Lisa?" Jack asked. " Well, nothing, it's just that she kinda takes control." Lou replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Amy! I've never jumped Harley before." Mallory yelled. " You should be fine!" Amy called back. Mallory took a deep breath and asked Harley for a canter then headed towards the first jump. At the last possible second, Harley jerked away from the jump. Mallory flew into the air and landed on the ground. She lay motionless. "Mallory!" Amy screamed. Mallory stood up. " I'm ok," she said.

Important A/N:

Hi guys,
I'm really sorry if I confused you.
I just finished watching season 7 and so I decided to add Mallory. Now it's like the movie and books. I will continue this book, but it will be a little weird since some people from the movie won't be in here. When I first started this book, I had only watched a little bit of the first season, so I decided not to add Georgie, Peter, Steven, and Katie. Now it's to late to add them. Again, I'm sorry that I can't add Georgie and Peter and Steven and Katie, but if you guys read the other Heartland books that I will be making after I finish this one, they will be like the movie.I will be making is called Heartland never alone and it's going to be like my version of season 8. ( it will have the same characters from the movie)
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!
Here's a random question:
Who are your favorite Heartland characters? Mine are Ty, Amy, Georgie, Mallory and Lou. Thank you all! Also, if
you were wondering the ages of the characters, go to chapter one and read the authors note at the end. I added their ages there. If any of you want, you can follow me on Instagram @ littlesilverpony