Chapter 5: Kira

"What just happened?" Kira said, peering down at Taylor.

"Fey was just taken away by something, or someone" Taylor said, turning back to face Kira.

"Fey! We need to find her!" Kira said, thoughts beginning to race through her head faster than she could focus on them before the hot feeling returning to her hands, just like at school and while they were running. Something told her open her hands and when she did, a knife made of light appered insistaniously.

"What if I just cut through like... this... There!" Kira thought as she sawed through the rope holding her up. She realized her mistake as she heard the wind whistling in her ears. She barely had time to prepare before the crash sent a jolt of pain up her spine.

"Are you alright, Kira?" Taylor asked, helping her up.

"I'm fine, just fell on to my butt from a height..." Kira grumbled, rubbing her behind.

"Ya, I assume that must have hurt. You just stay here until the pain subsides while I go look for Fey." Taylor called as she ran in the direction the shadow had leaped.

"Ya, I'll be following in just a second!" Kira replied, standing there for just a minute before rushing into the trees to catch up with Taylor.

Sorry this chapter is so short, but this was the only way I thought of to make it flow as much as possible. Thanks for your understanding!