Chapter 23

Author's POV.

This year, Can finally 20 years old, and today is his graduation ceremony, he take a Batista course. Wayo family was there for him and of course, specially Tin, who supported him the most.

Tin helped him a lot, for every mistake he did, Tin was there to help him, gave him a courage, making him smile when he was sad, Can did not regret for choosing him.

Wayo and Phana buy their own house and live together, Can was a bit jealous, but he thinks that if he leave to their house, no one will stay for their parents, coz' even Yiwha already got married to Cho.

He did explained that to Tin and Tin understand him, Can finally have a family so, Tin don't want to ruin everything for him and his own desire, all he can do is to support him and help him for every struggle he felt.

Can was very lucky indeed to have him, so he want a perfect gift for him, and that was himself. He knows how Tin try to stopped himself to devour him, even thought he wanted to gave it to him for a very long time, Tin insist that it should be happen in perfect time and day, and don't need to force him.

But Can think that, that day was today, he was mature enough, and can work, he already graduated from college, and at the legal age. not to mention, his puberty stage his getting worse than before. Lately, he dream about Tin doing that to him, and he felt that it was real, he wanted it so bad, so he plan it well how to get Tin today.

After watching before some adult videos for gay, Can finally have a idea how to make that thing.

He celebrate his party at a 5 stars hotel, Wayo and Phana left first because Wayo got drunk much today. After his parents left in his graduation party, Can whispered to him. "P'Tin khup, well.. I have a surprise for you." Can look at his fingers while playing it.

Tin was puzzled about it, this day Can should be the one who received gift so why should he gave a gift? "You don't have to-" He was interrupted by Can.

"No! I have too.. please?"

"then what is it?" Tin asked him.

"Well, it's surprise so, you don't have to know it, I'll put a blind fold to you." He walked towards him. He then put it to him and he reached out his hand to hold Tin hand and their hands was interlock. Can lead the way for him slowly, reaching to his hotel room that he book in advance for this special day, they entered together, Tin still puzzled about his surprised but he let him be.

Can closed the door and lock it, he lead Tin a chair in the middle, and make him sat. After Tin sat down, he said. "Don't move until I didn't said so." Can voice was seductively.

Tin gulped when he heard his voice. "Can you tell me now?"

"Not yet." He grabbed Tin hand and put it to back of the chair and he put a handcuff to both of his hand.

Tin was startled first, and try to struggle. "What are you doing?"

"shhh.. I'm giving my gift for you." Can's hand touch Tin neck to his face while walking, he then grab his chin and slowly kissed him. Tin understand what he wanted to do. And kissed him back, Can was surprised at first he thought that Tin will not like it, because it's kinda selfish, coz he looks like he forced him to do this. "I'm sorry P'Tin, for doing this. But... I.. I can't hold it anymore. I really wanted you so bad." Can sat on Tin lap and kissed him to his jawline and earlobe.

While doing it, Tin smirked. "Do you know that I planing to do it too? It just happens that you did it first." Can was startled and stopped kiss him. He reached out Tin blindfold and remove it.

"Do you mean it?" Can looked at his eyes.

"Of course, but.. I think I kind a like what are you doing now, I'm enjoying it." He smirked. Can looked away because of embarrassment, the purpose of the blindfold was to prevent Tin looking what he doing because he felt embarrass about it. "Don't be shy, continue your work, please?"