Chapter 12

Author's POV

Author's POV.

The suddenly go back from their own body makes Can shocked, he then immediately go to her grandmother room where Wayo sleep with him last night, Wayo was still asleep and drooling over.

Can reach out his hands and wake him up he said. "Yo! Yo khup! Wake up!"

Wayo, wake up, and still day dreaming, he rubbed his eyes and his saliva drooling from his corner of mouth. Even he was already sitting, he's eyes still close and not talking.

Can saw his actions and flicked his head, that actions makes Wayo shouted from pain.

"Ahhhh!" Wayo growned.

"Wake up!" Can put his both hands to Wayo shoulder and shake him well to wake him up.

"Whats is it!"

"Looked at me." Can blurred out and pointed to his face.

Wayo, sleepy eyes suddenly widened when he saw Can in his own body. "Hey! Nong'Can! You're back at your body!"

"Hmmm! And you too!" Can said.

"We're really back from our own body? For real?" Wayo still can't believe for suddenly change soul, he thought that there's some prosses.

"Hmm! For rea!" Can nodded.

"Can you hit me if I'm not dreaming-." Before he finished Can already smack his head. "Ahhh! It's hurt a lot!" Wayo growned.

"You're welcome." He said but his face was not happy. Wayo, looked at his sad face.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just sad, because, if we change a little earlier, I have a chance to be with my grandmother to her last breath." Can suddenly cried, you can see to he's face how sad he was and whats pain he was now. Wayo don't know what to say, he can only do is hugged him, thats what he do.

He then patted his back, and whispered to him. "I know, I'm sorry, because of me it all happened to you. It's all my fault in the first place. If I.. If I... I didn't drove that day, you will be not in this situation. I'm really sorry!" Wayo cried too. "Can! Please forgive me!"

"Hey! That's not your fault! In this life,  it was already in our destiny, we were destined to know each other, and take care each other like a brother." Can said.

"Nong'Can!" Wayo cried more.

..

..

At the funeral home service, where her grandmother is. He asked Tin for cremation to her grandmother. Tin do it for him. There was no visitors from their relatives because, for all he know he and he's grandmother already left. .

..

..

When he arrived at the funeral service, and Tin saw him with Wayo, Tin run towards Wayo and hugged him. The suddenly hug makes Wayo shivered, not that he hate it, it because it was from other man.