Chapter 5

Author's POV .

Can woke up from the call to his mobile cellphone, it was Tin, looking at the time it was 6am in the morning! Why he's calling too early!

Picking it up. "Hello why are you calling so early! I need to sleep more P'Tin!" Can whined.

"Get up already and come to the hospital now."

"Why! So early! Did something happen to my body?" Can was confused but, he know that something might be happened.

"Yes, grandma said he's already awake."

"Really! That's good to hear! Wait I'm going there faster as I can! Bye!" Hanging up the phone and Can immediately do wash his face and brush his teeth.

Running to the stairs and saw his sister, walking at the hallway. "Hey, Nong'Can, why you woke up so early? And where are you going?" Confusingly she asked.

"Ohhh, to the hospital! He finally awake!" Can said smiling. "Then I'll go now!" Running to the door, before he got outside, he heard his sister said.

"Nong! Be careful on your way and don't forget to go home early, Mama and Papa will be here at dinner time."

"Okay!"

..

..
..

..

At the hospital, Can grandmother still can't believe that her lively grandson is now not talking even a words and he did not recognize her, that's make her heartbreak.

Tin who's arrive first than Can at the hospital and now looking at the person in front of him, he will finally know if this person is his best friend or the other person telling the truth. (he means Can that in Wayo's body)

Walking at the side of the younger he said. "Nong'Can! Do you recognize me?" Tins said. Wayo did not answer him and just moving his head left and right. Tin looked at the old woman, then he said. "Grandma, Can I have a moment with Can, I just need to tell him something please?"

The old woman confused but she still agreed with him. After she left, Tin open again his mouth and said. "Are you Wayo Panitchayasawad?" Looking at the younger man reaction with shocked, now he know that Can was telling the truth.

Finally Wayo opened his mouth. "How did you know that?"

"Better to wait until Can arrived then, we can talked about it please be patient." Tin still cannot believe, but he knows in his heart that Can(Wayo body) was telling the truth, he felt that Can spirit was really at his body.

Not waiting for too long, Can finally arrived, looking at the figure in front of him, Wayo was dumbstruck, what on earth is happening here!

"Who are you?" Wayo asked.