"Meet your friends Jungkook and better not tell them where you are going," his father said and Jungkook nodded.

~~~~~~

Taehyung was sitting in his bakery. He was holding the sweater near to his chest which he made for the ravenette. 

He looked outside of the window as the snow started to fall down. He sighed hard and a tear scrolled down his cheek as his mind was filled with worries about Jungkook.

He looked down sadly and caressed the collar of the sweater where he wrote JK. He smiled sadly and sat down. 

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice who was calling his name, and the voice belonged to Jungkook.

He stood up fastly as he saw Jungkook coming into the bakery. He ran straight to his direction and jumped on him to hug him. The ravenette held him steadily by his waist as they hugged like they were never gonna pull away.

The tears fell down from their eyes but the lips kept a sweet smile as they looked at each other.

"How are Jungkook? I was so worried about you? How is your mother? Is everything okay?" The blonde flooded the questions but the ravenette only chuckled pathetically because surely he was not fine and nothing was okay.

He burst out again and pulled Taehyung into his embrace. He held him tightly as he cried on his shoulder. The blonde tried to calm him down as he stroked his back softly. 

"Shh... Everything will be fine. Jungkook...."

The blonde pulled him away and cupped his face into his fragile hands and softly wiped his cheeks with his thumbs as he left a peck on his forehead.

"It's cold outside, why didn't you wear anything warm? See you're in a single shirt" Taehyung kind of scolded him after the ravenette's loud sneeze because of the coldness.

"I-its okay" Jungkook whispered.

"It's not okay, wear it" the blonde went to the table to get the sweater and he gave it to the ravenette.

"What is it?"

"I made for you Jungkook. I, I know it's, it's not that good but I wanted to give you one, on our date" the blonde whispered the last part sadly and looked down.

Jungkook didn't waste any time and wore it quickly. Taehyung smiled warmly at him with sparkles of tears in his eyes.

Jungkook looked into his eyes again. His tears were falling out again because he was not sure if he could meet the blonde again.

Jungkook closed his eyes which made the tears fall down. He opened up his eyes and did what he wanted to do for so long. 

He pulled the blonde by his waist and softly placed his lips on his lips. The blonde was shaking. His eyes were wide open as the ravenette met his lips on his lips. 

The kiss remained soft and as Jungkook felt that Taehyung was comfortable he softly moved his lips on him. The tears fell down from their eyes after feeling so overwhelmed.

Taehyung held him by his neck and their lips soon synchronised with each other. The kiss remained soft but full of love. 

Jungkook pulled away and rested his head on the other's head. He leaned over and whispered the three magical words onto his lips.

Taehyung's heart raced fastly and he did what he wanted to do. He pulled Jungkook by his neck and smashed his lips on him again. He kissed him passionately pouring all of his love into it.

Jungkook kissed him passionately like the others. Their lips moved faster than before and Jungkook bit his lower lip to enter his mouth and the other opened up his mouth.

The kiss was loaded with passion and desire. 

But before it could be more heated up the phone buzzed into the ravenette's pocket. Signalling him that he needed
to leave.

He pulled away slightly embarrassed and sad. Taehyung looked at him with swollen lips, teary eyes and red cheeks.

"I love you, I love you so much. Tae? Promise me to take care of yourself. To love yourself. And to wait for me" 

"Ko-kookie? What happened?" Taehyung asked slightly confused after watching the pain in the ravenette's bloodshot eyes.

"I need to leave for now. Promise me to wait for me" 

"B-but where are you going? W-where?" Taehyung started crying because he knew something was wrong.

"Somewhere away. Just wait for me" the ravenette said and took steps in the background.

"No. No,. don't leave. I won't let you go. No" Taehyung stepped closer and hugged the ravenette tightly and tried to resist him from moving.

"I need to go, I promise I will meet you soon. For now just wait for me Tae" Jungkook whispered slowly into his eyes and pulled him away. 

They both were truly a crying mess. They turned into a mess but they didn't care.

"My mom needs me Tae and I have to be with her. I have to take care of her" Jungkook cried and held his face into his hands.

"Kookie..." Taehyung's tongue started to tremble and he couldn't say anything. 

They hugged each other for the last time. The ravenette finally pulled away and took steps backward. 

Taehyung pulled him closer again and kissed him one last time.

"Always remember that, I love you so much" the blonde whispered onto his lips which broke the ravenette more. 

They parted away. Jungkook stepped backward but his hand was still holding the blonde's. They parted away and their hands were no more holding each other.

"Goodbye" and the ravenette said what he didn't want to say as he ran away.

The blonde knelt down broken, turning into a worse crying mess as he saw the ravenette go away

*********

Don't hate me please.

Hope you like it.