It's not long before I hear footsteps behind me that trail to my side where I look over to see the boy sit next to me. His curly long brown hair frames his diamond face shape that causes my blood pressure to heighten. His hands are inked in black images that both dazzle and dizzy me as I look at the intricate details of each one.

Why hadn't I ever seen him before?

"I haven't ever seen you around here," he tells me as I turn in my chair to look at his all-black suit that fits him perfectly.

"Maybe you just don't get around much," I tease seeing him grin as I flash the bartender for a drink.

"Maybe I don't, I feel like I would have remembered you," He tells me while my blood races through my veins. Why was I feeling like this? Why was my heart beating out of my chest?

"People have told me I leave a lasting impression," I tell him as the bartender brings us over a drink. I slip it under my hand and take a sip while music blares in my ears.

"I can see how I saw you walk in with your friend. You made quite the entrance the question is... are you really a saint?" He asks me taking a drink while tilting his head back a little to reveal the appearance of a tattoo cradling his neck under his collared shirt.

"I guess that's for you to decide, am I an angel or the devil?" My eyes curl around his ocean blue eyes that captivate me with one glance. I feel as though I drown inside them with just one glance as I nurse my drink slowly.

"What's your name?" The boy asks as I put my drink down and smile feeling the alcohol hit my bloodstream and launch me onto the fast track to getting wasted.

"Luna," I tell him asking the follow up that was inevitable, "What about you?"

"I'm Austin," he responds as I nod my head repeating his name in my head as to not forget it. I wasn't ever good with names but somehow I didn't think I had to try hard to remember his.

"So Luna, can I offer you a dance?" Austin asks extending his tatted hand for me to grab. My heart again flutters over reasons unknown as I grin and let my dimples peek through my cheeks.

"What am I going to say? No?" I ask him taking his hand for him to lead me back down into the crowd where confetti rained from the ceiling while people danced and drank until they had no clue where they were.

"Even though you're bad for me I know, you're the one that I'm thinking," I sing along to the music as I grind up against Austin who runs his hands up the sides of my body. I can feel the traces of his fingertips as he delicately touches the thin nude fabric coating my body.

I steal someone's Champagne glass and down the rest of the drink belting out the chorus of the song I knew by heart while Austin pulled my hand and dipped me down while I incoherently giggled.

"Don't want you in my bloodline, yuh, not tryna make you all mine yuh, and no need to apologize!" I giggle out as Austin pulls me up whipping my blue waves into my face while I breathily come close and rub against him.

My hands reach his face and run over his beard as I then run my hands down his clothed chest while letting his hands roam my body freely. The room begins to spin as the alcohol races through me and dizzies me from all the spinning grinding back and forth. My vision collided as I slur lyrics along with Austin while he keeps my balance since it begins to fade.

"But you gon' have to let this shit go, yuuuuh!" I scream the slurred lyrics with Austin. He pulls me back up against him and we sway back and forth leaning on each other for support since I was on a fast track to being wasted and Austin was tipsy off his ass.

As the song winds down I find myself laying my head on his chest while we lightly swayed to the lower tempo music.

"You have quite the moves," Austin giggles as I pull away to look at his blue eyes that crinkle at the edges when he smiles.

"Maybe I can teach you sometime," I tell him lazily giving him a little smile that slid off my face as I bit my lip and fell back into his chest feeling myself fade further and further from my conscience.

"Any excuse for me to see you again I'll take it," Austin tells me as I pull away once again to smile at him. I pull my red lip pencil out of my chest where I had tucked it and handed it to him.

"Write your number on my arm, because I'm not sure but I feel like I'm wasted and it would be a shame if I forgot all of this," he takes my poor excuse of a pen while I pull my sleeve up and let him etch his number on my arm. I giggle when I feel the soft tip tickle my arm and hear Austin chuckle to himself over my little giggles.

"Even though I'm drunk off my ass I don't think I could ever forget you," Austin tells me handing the red lip pencil back.

"Me either," I tease him hearing the music transition into another high tempo melody. "Another round?"

"What do you want?" Austin asks me while I flick my eyes up to the bar where we had first met.

"Whatever you are having, just don't keep me waiting too long," I wink as Austin walks towards the bar. The music drowns out everything else out while I dance on my own swaying to every single note that slides through the speakers.

"Luna!" I hear in the distance but keep my eyes closed and ignore it. It could just be my jumbled mind playing with me.

"Luna!" I hear again apart from last time a pair of hands grab my wrist that dangles by my side. "I've been looking everywhere for you!" I open my eyes and see a blurry image of Natalia.

"Dance with me!" I slur out but Nat pulls me towards her, she's a hell of a lot more put together then I was.

"No, we have to get out of here like now!" Natalia tells me pulling my drunk ass as I babble out questions while looking back up at the balcony.

"Why? What about the party..." I say keeping my eyes on where Austin would be.

"Forget it, someone was tipped off that we were here, they are looking for us," Natalia yanks me being a little more aggressive with hauling me to the exit. I stumble around completely fucked up as I giggle and lay on Natalia's shoulder as she drapes my arm over her.

"Want you in my bloodline, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh," I sing along to the song in my head incessantly laughing to myself over nothing.

"You are so fucked!" Natalia tells me as I shake my head furrowing my brows together while we walked down lonely streets and alleyways to get home.

"I am... I am... I am not fucked, you are fucked... I bet you wanna get fucked!" I slur to her seeing her amusing smile at me as she holds back a laugh.

"By who?"

"Harry," I say off the top of my head while Nat drops her jaw and jostles me around a little laughing at my honesty. "Don't lie, you want his long dick," I wiggle my eyebrows at Nat who shook her head screaming at what I just said.

"We need to get you home immediately!" Nat tells me as I snicker tilting my head back stumbling again as Nat caught me from falling.

"You didn't deny it," I start feeling a wave of sleepiness creep over me. My legs wobble from wanting to just sleep where we were but Nat shouldered some of my weight making sure I didn't just collapse. "Hey, I'm rooting for you, you guys are kinda perfect for each other. I think I'm a little too much to handle for him,"

"You are a little bit too much for me to handle sometimes so I get where he's coming from," Nat teases me and I give her a lazy smile and roll my eyes.

"I keep your life interesting, you can't complain too much," I hummed leaning my head on her shoulder once again as she guided me into the home stretch of our gated neighborhood.

N. It's spring break bitches! Go wild go crazy! Depending on how much down time I have there may be a double update this week;)