Chapter Forty-Three

The woman played with the hilt of her blade and smiled, as if she enjoyed twisting the sharp weapon. The amber eyed villain eyeballed the gooey, red liquid seeping from Uraraka's shoulder."I love blood, i-it's just really beautiful. The smell..." Toga let out a giggle."It's so nice you know ?"

Uraraka struggled but the thin blade only began to rip into her muscle more."W-Who are you ?"

Himiko stepped back and sat down on the tile floor."I'm Himiko Toga and you're Ochaco Uraraka, Izu's girl-  no fiance.." The stringy-haired blond then placed a slender hand under her pale chin,"Or was it wife, I really can't remember."

Ochaco wrapped one of her hands around the knife in her shoulder, but stopped when the strange woman across from her tackled her to the ground."I wouldn't do that, cause then I would have to speed this up." As the two women fell to the ground Uraraka let out a gasp as she ripped the knife out, and instantaneously Himiko smacked the weapon across the room.

The vampire like woman grabbed another blade resting on her belt and raised the blade above Ochaco."Truth be told, I really didn't want to do this. Babies are adorably and I'm sure you and him made a real cutie, but if I don't the boss man will make my head go boom !" The woman made an imitation of an explosion with her empty hand by her head."And I really like my head."

The woman then brought down the blade and aimed for Ochaco's face. The brunette moved her head and the blade chipped the colorless tile floor."Stop moving ! You're making it harder than it should be." Toga then tried to impale the woman again, but she missed. Uraraka struggled to wiggle out of the woman's grasp and began to kick for her life. In her struggle Ochaco managed to hit Himiko in the back of the head and the villain let out an annoyed huff."This was suppose to be something easy, butttt no, you've got to make this difficult." 

The two women struggled with one another and rolled on the ground. The two fought for dominance and let out painful grunts. Toga eventually made it back on top of Ochaco and gave the women a psychotic smile."Gotcha now." The woman then placed both her hands around the blade and brought it down, but it didn't connect with Ochaco, instead it went through a gloved hand.

Blood leaked out the hole of the green gauntlet and onto Uraraka's face. The woman's big brown eyes looked up to see a battered Izuku with multiple cuts, bruises, and even a fracture or two to his freckled face.

Himiko looked up to the messy-haired hero and gave him a friendly smile."Hey Iz-" The woman was cut off by Deku grabbing her by the inside of her collar with his free hand. The man lifted the woman into the air and brought her face inches from his."You look so adorable ! Did you get all beat up just for me ?" Midoryia's eyes were cold and he responded to the woman by throwing her across the room.

As the woman flew Deku yanked the blade from his hand and flexed it."I-Izuku !"

The hero turned around and looked at Ochaco with worried eyes."Your shoulder !"

"It's fine ! Nothin' I can't handle, my daddy raised a tough girl."

Midoryia shook his head and turned to Yagi."Can you make sure she receives medical attention ?"

The blond man gave Izuku a thumbs up and slowly helped Ochaco to her feet.

.....

Izuku wandered down the hall and looked around. Toga scurried off as he conversed with Ochaco and now he was in search of the woman. Deku opened the door ready for the woman to pop out, but the meeting room was empty accept for metal chairs no-one bothered to put up. The man closed the door slowly and bit the inside of his cheek.'Where the hell is she at ?' The hero wandered down the hall until the roof above him caved in. The man looked up, but he wasn't quick enough to doge the small woman toppling onto him.