Chapter Twenty-Three

Izuku ruffled Ko's hair as they stood in the hallway."This is a dangerous mission Ko.Our target may fall for the bait and retaliate violently,but if this mission is successful we are in for a fantastic night."

"It's worth the risk sir!"The six year old then stood up tall and saluted to Izuku.

"Do you have the package?"

"Yes Sir!"The boy then pulled out a plastic ball he bought from a machine at the restaurant him and Izuku had gone to earlier that day.Midoryia grabbed the prize and nervously smiled as he looked at what it contained.After inspecting the container Izuku dropped to one knee and placed a hand on the little boy's shoulder.

"Ko I may loose my life today,but you can prevent that.If you hear a scream I need you to run through the door and give the target your best puppy dog eyes.Roger that?"

"I understand."

Midoryia smiled at the boy and stood back up.He dropped the ball into his pocket and took a deep breath as he opened the door.Ochaco stood in the apartment with headphones in as she danced around their home.Deku did his best to contain his laughter as she moved without a care in the world.Izuku then began to mutter to himself."You've got this.This totally won't make her go nuclear.You've always got the backup plan."Midoryia then shook his head before tip toeing behind his girlfriend and tapping her on the back.The woman turned around and saw no one behind her,but then she looked down and saw her boyfriend on a single knee fishing for something in his pocket.The woman was speechless,but that changed once he pulled out the cheap plastic ball.Izuku tried to keep a straight face as he opened the container.The moment he looked up into her eyes he saw the anger and tried to squeeze out his sentence."Ochacowillyou-"He was unable to finish because the woman grabbed the nearest object and tried to hit him with it.Izuku dogged the sweeper and yelled."Code red,I repeat a code red!"Instantly the short blue eyed boy ran in and smiled at the brunnette.Uraraka stopped mid swing and looked at the two boys with confusion spread across her face.Izuku then tapped his partner in crime on the shoulder and they asked the question simultaneously as Deku pulled out the cheap plastic green ring."Will you go to the arcade with us?"

Ochaco wanted to be mad at her boyfriend for playing with her emotions like that,but she couldn't.Him and Ko were just too cute and the gesture even caused her to cover her mouth so her giggle didn't escape.After she regained her composure the woman tapped her lips with her pointer finger and if repeatedly tapped her fuzzy,socked feet on the ground as she mulled over the offer."Hmmm,I don't know."She then looked down at the dynamic duo and could not say no to their hopeful grins."Alright fine."Izuku then placed the silly ring on her finger.

.....

The woman laughed as she watched the boy stuff his face."Y-You should probably slow dow-"The blond hit his chest from the rice getting stuck and the couple could not contain their laughter.Ko reached for his water and gulped down the entire cold beverage.

Midoryia waited for the child to regain his composure before asking his question."So how's school?"

"It's good I guess.Easy,but people are mean."

Ochaco dropped her chopsticks at the boy's final words."Mean?"The child nodded as he chewed on his steamed broccoli."How?"

"T-They bully me cause ya' know."

Deku spoke up."You'are quirkless."

"Uh huh."

Ochaco looked at the boy and smiled."I'll tell ya' what to do."

Warto looked up from his bowl and his eyes seemed to shimmer."Really!"

"Yup!My Daddy always told me to sock em' in the mouth if they bullied me?"