Chapter Sixteen

Ochaco battled with the lock to Midoryia's apartment as he leaned against the wall.He winced as he put pressure on his surgical repaired knee,and was thankful for his quirk because it allowed for him to avoid the hassle that was crutches.The man opened his eyes,when the brass mechanism clicked.He then reached down to grab Ochaco's suit case,but was interrupted by a question.

"What are you doing?"

"Uhh,I think it's kinda obvious."

Uraraka let out an annoyed sigh."T-That's not what I mean."

"Oh,well I just thought-"

"Deku,I am going to be your personal caretaker for the next two weeks,so rest up."The messy haired man conceded to her and walked into the apartment.Two tender steps later and he realized something.His place was a complete mess."Okay,the first order of businesses is-."The woman looked at the place in shock,this was unlike anything she had ever seen.Izuku's apartment always seemed to be tidy and cozy,but this was something else entirely.The living room and diner table were littered with old takeout boxes,a few empty beer bottles were lying on the floor by the couch,and this especially worried Ochaco.Midoryia had never had alcohol in his house,but while she had been gone had he picken up a bad habit?

"I'll clean this up."

"Huh?"

"I'll clean this up,while you unpack."

Uraraka gave him a dumbfounded look.The woman's expression read,"Are you serious?"Ochaco then made a proposition,but her boyfriend knew it was anything but that."How about you go shave and I clean this up?"

"W-Wha-But this is my house?"

"Do you remember what I said earlier?"

"The thing about hating grilled cheeses?I don't see how that applies to this."

She scoffed at Izuku.She expected to look at him and see his bright smile,but instead she was greeted by a confused look.He was being serious."No!The thing about being your housewife."

"Oh-that."

"Yeah-that.So go on and shave,because that bushy beard of your's makes it hard to kiss you."

Midoryia groaned and walked for his bathroom.He could tell that trying to argue this would likely only end up with him having more bruises .As he wet the razor he could only feel thankful for someone like Ochaco,but at the same time something was eating away at him in the pit of his stomach.This feeling was the same he felt many years ago and he hated it.He could only describe the sense as helplessness.It had always bothered him to rely on people and that mentality was the reason for his situation,and he knew it.

.....

Ochaco found the chaos that was Izuku's home easy to clean.The mess looked horrific when she first walked in,but after a few minutes the madness slowly started to disappear.Uraraka was finished with the dinning room and made it to the living room.The bottles were easy to dispose of and she quickly folded the used blanket.She was about to admire her work,when she almost tripped over something small.

The culprit was a picture frame lying face down.The woman reached down and picked up the frame and smiled when she saw the photo.It was of her and Izuku at the hero hall of fame and the memory was a happy one.He had gone all out for her birthday and gave her an experience she would never forget,but her smile dwindled when she felt something damp along the glass of the frame.She knew what the source was,but she did not want to reopen the wounds.The pair had already spoke on the matter,and another conversation like that would have left her with a broken heart.She hated how Deku would always put the weight of the world on his shoulders,but at the same time that is what she loved about him.The girl grabbed a tissue and wiped the tear from the frame.She then placed the memory back on the stand,and as she admired her quick work Izuku emerged from his bathroom with a towel in hand.

"Wow,maybe you do have a super power."

Uraraka turned to the man and gave him a smile."What is that suppose to mean?"

"You...j-just clean really fast is all."