Chapter Thirty-Four

Izuku placed the blue band around his neck and adjusted the ID so it sat in the middle of his chest. Before he had even turned around he heard his friend let out a roar."Why the hell do I need that! Everyone here knows who I am !"

The poor man behind the desk put his hands defensively into the air and tried to reason with the blond."Sir the rules are the rules."

Bakugo let out a growl and put on the identification, and as he walked away he muttered under his breath,"Stupid fucking rules."

Izuku turned around and looked at Katsuki with a wide grin."You didn't have to make it so difficult."

"Me ?! Why do we need these damn laminated things anyway ?"

"This place's security system requires an I.D. to enter a cell."

"That's stupid," scoffed Bakugo.

Izuku shook his head and chuckled as he spoke."You just hate it when you're wrong."

The two heroes walked down the long,colorless hallways of the prison and peered into the transparent windows. Midoryia didn't pay much attention when the occasional manic jumped towards the barrier and began to beat on it, but the same couldn't be said about Ground Zero. The passionate hero lunged towards the prisoners multiple times and let out a furious yell."Come out here and I'll beat your ass.You want to know what a fuckin explosive punch feels like cause trust me it isn't good!" Each and everytime Deku shook his head and dragged his friend away from the pointless conflict.

"Deku ?",piped up a surprised security guard.

"It's been a minute Dazai," waved Izuku.

"What brings you and..." Then slightly overweight man leaned forward as he tried to read Katsuki's identification."Ground Zero here today."

Izuku's voice grew colder,"We want to talk with the worst one."

"Oh." The employee then moved aside as the heroes swiped the laminated cards against the security system."I hope you get what you're looking for; he hasn't talked in months."

Those weren't the words Izuku wanted to hear as he and Kacchan took a shot in the dark, and went off a mere hunch from Ochaco.

.....

The entire room was ginormous and quite bland. The walls were white, and the only sign of color was a faint black line between the white bricks making up the wall. Deku looked at the thick,clear material between him and All for One and was relived to see the villain restrained. The man's face was as deformed as ever, but there was a sadistic smile plastered along his face. Deku and Bakugo grabbed two metal chairs resting in the corner of the room and sat down in them. The disciple of All Might then looked directly at All for One."I'm surprised to see you're here."There was  no answer as the man stayed silent and just stared at the two heroes."The last time I was here you wanted to do nothing but talk, but now you are just being a good little boy."

Bakugo looked at the villain with furious eyes.All for One was someone the blond held a special hatred for. It was the man that prematurely ended Toshinori's career and brought pain to so many. Katsuki wanted nothing more than to get his hands on the villain and Deku could tell. The grassy-haired man placed a hand on Bakugo's leg."Calm down, he's not worth your anger, trust me."

Katsuki set off a small explosion in his hand."I know, but look at him with that smug face ! It's like he knows something !"

Izuku was inspecting the evil being and trying to pull anything from the man's state. He had to get All for One to talk or him and Bakugo would be flying blind. Midoryia then knew he had to trip a nerve."Shigaraki got out. " Izuku narrowed his eyes as he methodically spoke."He's free and no one knew, but how'd he do it?" Nothing but silence.

"Dammit, he's not saying a word!"

"Kacchan, I need you to step out the room."

"Like Hell !"

Izuku let out a frustrated groan."Just get out, and maybe he'll talk."

Katsuki let out a frustrated growl as he stood up and stomped out of the room.

"What brings you here boy," the man's voice was still powerful, even while restrained.

"I want to ask some questions, that's all."

The villain let out an eerie cackle."You want answers from me ?"

"No-one is more connected than you."

All for One stopped laughing and tilted his head."Something happened didn't it ? Did another person take someone dear from you ?No that can't be it, because your not the same as when I took that woman. There's not the same aura surrounding you, now that was something to behold. The next symbol of peace becoming no better than Stain." Izuku fist clinched as he remembered Ko being taken from him.

The hero spoke with an edge."It doesn't matter who it is, but what matters is who took them."

"You seem to already know the culprit-was it not that immature Tomura ?"

"Yes.. but there's more to it. The powerhouses of the league of villains got out and no-one knew. How the hell is that possible!"

"I've done nothing for the past months but rot in here alone."

"You've got to know someone, anyone that could execute that !"

"Even if I did; why would I tell you ?"

"Because you want to watch the world burn with you at the helm, and you'd hate to see someone else do it."

"You think highly of yourself Midoryia, but in reality all you are is a pawn in the world's game."

Izuku was about to add more to the conversation when his phone began ring. The man reached into his pocket and pulled out the device."What Kacchan ?"

"You better get out here; this is something you need to see."

Izuku stood up and threw the metal chair he had been sitting in against the wall behind him. The action left the chair stuck in the white wall and as Deku walked out he was able to hear the world's most dangerous man let out a laugh."Even when behind bars I'm still in that simple mind of yours."

When Izuku made it outside he saw Katsuki and Dazai looking attentively at the small television hanging off the wall above them. Across the screen was a message in bold, red letters: Anarchy is coming Japan. The videos of the league of Villains escaping then flashed across the screen, along with tapes of Izuku when he went on his tirade all those months ago against All for One.