Mileven

El looked at her clock on her nightstand   10:32

El paced in circles by her window waiting and waiting, growing more anxious by the second

   knock knock

El spins around toward the window and gasps.

"Mike! I was so worried!" She exclaimed.

"Oh I know I'm so sorry, I was a little occupied picking these flowers for you," Mike said shyly as he held out white little daisies bundled together in his hand.

"Wow these are beautiful!" El said with a smile.

The two hold each other's gaze for a few seconds which felt like an eternity for them.

Mike snapped out of it and patted the back of his seat on his new bike. El willingly sat down and snaked her arms around his waist, then buried her face into his soft wooly shirt.

Off they rode into the sunset

Once they reached the carnival, Mike set his bike down by the entrance and handed the annoyed and tired teenager their two tickets

Mike looked down at El who smiled back at him in excitement, she grabbed his hand firmly then strode forward.

El gasped "Look at that! It's beautiful!"
she exclaimed as she looked up at the Ferris  wheel.

Mike said nothing, and just smiled as he watched the lights reflect off her eyes.

"Can we!? Please?!" She begged.

"Yes of course," Mike complied.

They ran up to the short line of people and waited patiently till it was their turn.

"You ready?" Mike asked her.

"Of course, I've been ready," She smiled.

The two walked hand in hand through the gate and sat down in a little pod that would carry them.

The ride moved and El suddenly got butterflies in her stomach, not because of the ride but because her and Mike were so close to each other, knees touching and feet practically on top of each other.

"Wow would you look at the view," El said as she looked into his brown eyes that glistened in the light.

"Yeah it is gorgeous isn't it," Mike said as he stared back into her eyes.

Mike moved closer and turned his body to face her. He put both hands on her face and pulled her in until their lips met.

It wasn't quick, it was very passionate, they held until El started to giggle on his rough lips.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••